Metal Detecting Simulator Game

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Cortes, Lobo Super Traq, Golden Umax 2.0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best Metal Detecting Game I have played, Kind of like a Simulator, allowing the ability to listen to the tones. 7 Metal Detectors including:

Minelab 705

Tesoro Euro Sabre 2

Garrett's ?

Whites ?

Fisher ?

XP Adventis 2 ?

Rutus ?

MDG - WEB game

Android Version:

Search Play Store for Metal Detecting Game

More info:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metaldetectorgame.mdg

Metal Detector Game

Fun metal detector simulator game for winters or rainy days.

Enjoy

Scanman

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not bad! It would take a field like that anytime! It'd be nice to have the corresponding meter too. My machine has better tone I.D. Bottle caps and rusty nails shouldn't sound that good!

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I played that befor was last winter I beleive brought my daughter to an apointment, its not to bad but like everything out there has room for improvement

OP
OP
Scanman

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I played that befor was last winter I beleive brought my daughter to an apointment, its not to bad but like everything out there has room for improvement

Christo000, I am seeing a pattern here, where you post bogus info, Keep it up and I will continue to call you out.

Btw, the release date is September 13, 2013, and the author is open to suggestions.

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Xp Deus,m-6 pinpointer, technetics t2ltd (had, whites v3i,minelab xterra 705,atpro,prism 4,sunray probe minlabe profind,garret propointer, f75ltd and many more)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A pattern pal I actually just put the game on & I & ya its the one I played im not sure the exact date i remember it cold out id like yo know the patten ur talking about & asfor calling me out saying im givin bogus info get urs right befor u post wrong info look september is tha last update look at the reveiws goes back pretty far well beyond September so get ur info right ill be calling u out

Last edited:

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo000, I am seeing a pattern here, where you post bogus info, Keep it up and I will continue to call you out.

Btw, the release date is September 13, 2013, and the author is open to suggestions.

Btw pal thats not the release date ok thats the,last time it was updated look at the,reveiws all of them seems they go back alot more then last month

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heres more,facts & ill also admit the,one I was talking about was infact the one described I went over to the android market & emailed the auther within 15 minutes replied back here is my sent email

Hi david just a quick question what year was ur game made honestly im just curious I thought I had played it last spring mayb & another guy on the Forum im on basically said no I wasnt being truthful & I was viven out false info & had said u just came out with it in September which I know its been around at least March right

Returned email

Hi Chris, nice to hear from a real player :))

It is sure possible you played older version earlier.

First PC version i let for download was made around March/April 2011 so you coud have download it from the old web page.

This NEW build is from January 2013 as same as WEB and Android versions.

Hope you like the game even if it is not too polished :)

Regardz from Prague.

David

Which anyone who wishes to verify can go right to the android market & email david to confirm this is what he sent me no false,info. Thats the one thing I cant stand ill give a straight up opinión everyone does make mistakes here & there we are all human but do not say im given out false info or in this case a patten of wrong info when infact the one who said this didnt even know the facts. Have a nice day to all & good luck in future detection hunts

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is ur problem dude really I dont know what ur even talking about batteries i mean all I did was post I played a game & it was good & said like alot of things could use improvement wow & here u are saying im posting bogus info when in fact u didnt know what u were talking about in the first place. As of batteries im not sure what ur talkng about u need to chill out no need for ur bs thinking ur mr know it all

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last thing cuz now its just getting crazy thing is I dont like when people say im wasting peoples time making up things ect scanman I want you to post the name of this so called battery post where I so called made up a name cuz I justwent threw all my post titles nothing then I looked further there were some on 9volt battery thread but guess what again ur info is,wrong I wasnt involved in that thread so please show me the post/ thread where I made this so called battery up. Sorry to the original póster its just not cool when I just gave an opinión on ur thread then get attacked by saying im wasting peoples time with bogus info so again sorry to the op & scanman ill be waiting for the name of the thread

OP
OP
Scanman

Scanman

Jul 27, 2013
NW MI
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Christo000, I owe you a BIG apology, I had you confused with another member. As it turns out I am the one that needs to fact check. I stride not make epic mistakes as this, but this time, I failed big time. I deleted the erroneous post, and will make a better effort to practice what I preach. I am truly sorry, and feel like a ass.

Scanman

christo000

Silver Member
Mar 17, 2013
mass North Attleboro
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dude ya what its fine its all good lets just put it behind us & post some of the good finds we all get so no worries hh all

MiamiFox

Aug 2, 2013
Miami Florida
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030. Excal II, Garrett AT Pro, Howie Scoop
Colt Python .357 6"
Winchester 94 30-30
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I'm glad you two worked that out.

Anyway, Scanman thanks for the post it is a fun game and would like to see the Garrett AT Pro listed

czrcy

Nov 24, 2013
Prague
Detector(s) used
used to rutus proxima & tesoro ES2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi MiamiFox,

if you have an Android device , your favorite AT Pro is in the brand new U.S. version of the game. U.S. game has a small but usefull advantage = trash targets does not affect your score. Of course there are just U.S. coins in the game.

U.S. version 1.0.14

There are also some replaces... as an old please from one australian player - Minelab 705 has changed do E-trac and for U.S. diggers probably unknown Rutus detector is changed to Teknetics Omega.

I hope that not many Garrett fans will miss old GTP 1350.

Sincierly.

David

Last edited:

Ism

Jun 17, 2009
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero
Whites TDI
Minelab Sovereign GT
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The app is free but the conflict was priceless. Thanks for the entertainment guys!.....grin

newtector

Apr 19, 2014
Eagan, MN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Hi MiamiFox,

if you have an Android device , your favorite AT Pro is in the brand new U.S. version of the game. U.S. game has a small but usefull advantage = trash targets does not affect your score. Of course there are just U.S. coins in the game.

U.S. version 1.0.14

There are also some replaces... as an old please from one australian player - Minelab 705 has changed do E-trac and for U.S. diggers probably unknown Rutus detector is changed to Teknetics Omega.

I hope that not many Garrett fans will miss old GTP 1350.

Sincierly.

David

David,

Any chance of seeing this become available for the iPhone users on the forums?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread