Who knows?

Lahoop

Jan 11, 2005
Hi to all
Archaeology missions have many equipments and devices but there is a secret nobody knows it
Why I am saying that ? Because I have dug a buried object three meters deep. I determined it by a detector and long rang locator . But I found nothing. After about three months. An archaeology mission came to the place that I have dug . They dig in the north side of my place one metre far and got the target
Please how can give me the name or the company that makes devices like this efficiency
Any help are appreciated

Last edited:
Upvote 0

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
There are many devices on the market that can find deep objects...They sell for a few thousand dollars all the way up into the millions..With detector s and LRL’s it takes a lot of experience to correctly identify just which targets to dig...Look into Electrical resistivity imaging...Art

OP
OP
L

Lahoop

Jan 11, 2005
are devices on the market that can find deep objects...They sell for a few thousand dollars all the way up into the millions..With detector s and LRL’s it takes a lot of experience to correctly identify just which targets to dig...Look into Electrical resistivity imaging...Art

See the mission has an unit like an amplifier of audio sound in theater and computer
By this device you can see underground up to 8 meters in realtime but I don't know what's its name this is a truth but is a secret thing and is forbidden to people

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread