Greenie
Jun 24, 2014
Knox
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anaconda Treasure.com on Facebook

I recently emailed Tim (Ringy) to ask him if the show's been canceled as I haven't seen anything about the new season and he said it's not canceled and they've been recording material for some time. I'm thinking the new season will start within the next month or so.

My two youngest kids enjoy the show. We detect all summer - it's a great activity to keep them active and off the xbox. Without Diggers we wouldn't be doing it. Tim's a great guy that's taken time to send my kids souvenirs and stuff. There's not many shows that my entire family can watch so we're all looking forward to a new season.

Check out Anaconda Treasure.com on facebook.George says they are about ready to wrap up season 4.I don't know when the season 4 starts though, but it will be on!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

ATProAdam

Jan 25, 2013
Salisbury NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer, Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Despite all the criticism I love the show. Also dirt fishin America the movie is awesome. Dr tones YouTube channel has some clips of it.

RCDIGGS

Greenie
Apr 17, 2013
southeast NH
Detector(s) used
GARRETT ACE, BOUNTY HUNTER PLATINUM, TEKNETICS T2, GARRETT PROPOINTER
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I will watch the show if nothing else is on, but some of the people/groups that have a good you tube channels are much more enjoyable to watch. More informative, and better live hunts. I still haven't found one on television worth recording.
ron

thelandmaster

Jan 28, 2013
Onalaska, TX
Detector(s) used
AT PRO / AT GOLD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the show is cancelled. I really enjoyed it! Most of the people on this site slam the show, they're just haters since these guys used a t.v. show to get permission to hunt the best sites in the U.S.

Kevin in IN

Feb 21, 2011
N.Indiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov.GT , Explorer SE Pro , Excalibur 1000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the show is cancelled. I really enjoyed it! Most of the people on this site slam the show, they're just haters since these guys used a t.v. show to get permission to hunt the best sites in the U.S.
I don't agree with people being haters due to the sites these guys hunt. It's the differance between real life and TV. Meaning if I acted like an idiot on the people's property that I hunt, most folks would ask you to leave and not come back. But thats the world we live in, thank god there's not as much drama in real life as we see on reality TV. HH Kevin

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't agree with people being haters due to the sites these guys hunt. It's the differance between real life and TV. Meaning if I acted like an idiot on the people's property that I hunt, most folks would ask you to leave and not come back. But thats the world we live in, thank god there's not as much drama in real life as we see on reality TV. HH Kevin
You just haven't been around the right people. :laughing7:

Ace^of^Spades

Jul 17, 2014
CT
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO and ProPointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
There will definitely be a season 4 of Diggers. Its a great show and KG and Ringy have been filming for months. Look for it May time frame.

Ace^of^Spades

Jul 17, 2014
CT
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Yes, Diggers is awesome. Dirt Fishin' with Dr. Tones is next best. Two different types of hunters.

Ace^of^Spades

Jul 17, 2014
CT
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Diggers Season Four premier is July 20th !!!

basque-man

Silver Member
Sep 26, 2014
W. Nevada / N. CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus; Minelab E-Trac; Son (Wyatt) uses XP Deus!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Like watching the videos but after the shows came out everyone bought a machine.........Might get some good deals on a new one with no season 4? :laughing7:

jimzz977

Bronze Member
Jun 23, 2012
New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yup my friend watch the show and ask a metal detector and got for Christmas and after month , I have a brand new atpro in closet along with my T2 . He lost intest and give me his machine, I tried to show him how to use it but he didn't want to learn so now I have two machines and use both of them.

G-bone

Dec 9, 2014
Ventura Ca
Detector(s) used
Gold Bug Pro w/ NEL coil.
Minelab Xterra 705,
Bazooka Snipers (24" and 30").
Royal Folding Sluice with Gold hog mats.
Thompson 12V Puffer Drywasher.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this show a couple month's ago, since I'm new to detecting.
And at first I was turned off a little by their antics.
But then after a while I started to understand their sense of humor.
Now I get a good chuckle from there jokes.
Yes, it's corny but I think that is for the younger viewers, but KG and Ringy throw in some "adult" humor too.
Kind of like the old Warner Bros cartoons.....corny for the kids, but side jokes for the parents watching as well...

I also like how they drill into each scene, how they "get permission" and have "archaeologists" on site.
And this is due to the bad rap that detectorist's get from the outside community.
Thinking we are just dirt rapers, pillaging and plundering the earth with no concern of history or private property.
So good on them for pushing that aspect of it.

I like it. Better than watching the depressing news or the rest of the B.S. on TV now.

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty much tired of watching Diggers, Rebel Gold, and Bering Sea Gold. Too much BS.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this show a couple month's ago, since I'm new to detecting.
And at first I was turned off a little by their antics.
But then after a while I started to understand their sense of humor.
Now I get a good chuckle from there jokes.
Yes, it's corny but I think that is for the younger viewers, but KG and Ringy throw in some "adult" humor too.
Kind of like the old Warner Bros cartoons.....corny for the kids, but side jokes for the parents watching as well...

I also like how they drill into each scene, how they "get permission" and have "archaeologists" on site.
And this is due to the bad rap that detectorist's get from the outside community.
Thinking we are just dirt rapers, pillaging and plundering the earth with no concern of history or private property.
So good on them for pushing that aspect of it.

I like it. Better than watching the depressing news or the rest of the B.S. on TV now.

yes I'm Also starting to get a laugh out of their Humor this year.
I still Click off Before Hearing them say who "Won".
I really don't give a Crap who the Archie thinks found the best find.

Fact is, Though I understand Why they need an archaeologist on site.

They are hunting sites normally off Limits,
And they are on TV getting allot of Views & Judgements
from the archaeologist community.

But Personally, I wouldn't want someone deciding
we can't detect without one to Steal our Finds :unhappysmiley:

Bering Sea Gold is loosing me this year. The 2 pieces of Eye Candy
are the only thing holding me at this point.

Bering_Sea_Gold_The_Clark_crew.jpg

Rebel Gold is Too New to Judge Fairly But Last nights show was boring to me

Last edited:

haxor

Aug 23, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Detector(s) used
NOX 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The dumb antics are pumped up because it doesn't have the drama to make it another soap opera for men like Deadliest Catch, Gold Rush, etc.

(I'm glad I got a detector before seeing this show.)

T.C.

Bronze Member
May 17, 2012
Kalamity Falls, Orygun
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Most people on here on not "haters"....I do hate that PC word though!!

flgliderpilot

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2015
Saint Augustine, FL
Detector(s) used
CZ-21, Minelab Equinox, Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking forward to another season of detectorists. This jokes were better, and the finds more realistic even for a fictitious story.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread