Whites V3i D2 & 5.3
Garrett AT Pro stock
Bounty Hunter 505
Cheap UW PI
Whites TRX
Garrett Pro pointer
Vibra-Quatic 2
Today's finds

Got to go a half mile down the road from the house and hunt a friend's yard. I have hunted here before and only found three mini balls over a few days. Today it was looking like the same thing. The fort hour and a half nothing but modern projectiles but 45 minutes before I was going to leave the vdi started piping some good numbers. In all I found 18 mini balls, three of them were pulls and another has some other metallic materiel in the back side of it. My headphones died and I had to leave and get cleaned up for a party. I plan to go back next weekend and hit it again. Most of these were at 7-10" deep and there is a very strong EMI due to the very large transmission lines over the back of the property. I ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422228330.753398.jpg also found three small cylinders in the holes with the mini balls. Any idea what they are? The black square is leather and had melted brass looking material next to it. The last photo shows the metallic stuff in the back of the one mini ball. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422228399.886976.jpg ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1422228481.093929.jpg

Upvote 0
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Very interesting finds, thank you for sharing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread