SpartanKen

Tenderfoot
Dec 28, 2014
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats, you just won the Super Bowl, what are you going to do? OK, so I did not win the super bowl and I'm not getting a check cut to me by Disney... but I am going to Disney World in September. So heres my question, has anyone here detected Disney? Do you think they would be ok with it? I know they wouldn't be happy with my turning over the soil of their resorts... but say the beaches on the resorts?

If you have any experience with a detecting the swamps/beaches of the house of mouse, let me know.

Ken

Upvote 0

Muddy Boots

Greenie
Dec 19, 2014
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Muddy-boots, if it's such an all-fired big offense "no", then curious what happened to srcdco in #13, when he hunted at one of their resorts ? Why didn't they come rushing out to shoo him away ?

I wasn't there with him. Perhaps you can get an answer when you call the resort and speak to whatever manager was on duty at the time he was there. Knowing Disney, I'm sure someone knew what he was doing and the onsite management didn't care. They have much bigger issues to worry about.

Last edited:

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
...... I'm sure someone knew what he was doing and the onsite management didn't care. They have much bigger issues to worry about.

Exactly. Which is why I wonder just how "verbotin" it is (via your saying-as-such in #15). It might be one of the things which is "verbotin" when/if you ask some pencil pusher lawyer "can I?", but that ... in actual practice, as you say, no one really cares.

Muddy Boots

Greenie
Dec 19, 2014
Western NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 2200
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Exactly. Which is why I wonder just how "verbotin" it is (via your saying-as-such in #15). It might be one of the things which is "verbotin" when/if you ask some pencil pusher lawyer "can I?", but that ... in actual practice, as you say, no one really cares.

I SAID "ask the individual managers on duty of whatever resort you are staying at they may or may not let you." Seriously, go troll someone else!

lookindown

Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here goes the name calling again. :dontknow: :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Glad my ex isn't on here or yall would be blushing :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread