Minelab X-Terra 705 woodland hunt

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Another woodland metal detecting live dig hunt with my Minelab X-Terra 705 metal detector. I have detected this woodland on my last few live dig metal detecting trips and have found some unusual finds including brass knuckles, cap guns, canadian coins and I know the woodland has more to offer up. The Minelab X-Terra 705 works great in these conditions and on this trip, I manage to find quite a lot of old lead bullets, rifle casings, coins, little bits of trash too but it was a good metal detecting trip.
The batteries in the Minelab X-Terra 705 were warning me to change them for the last hour or so of the hunt but even with dying batteries, it was still pulling out targets until it shut down.

Upvote 0

GA_Boy

Bronze Member
Jul 30, 2006
Jefferson, Ga
Detector(s) used
BH LRP
1265X,
GoldBug II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I, too, prefer pictures over YouTube/vids.
Marvin

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
It seems to be mixed as to who prefers what, most people seem to like the videos, however, I realise not everyone wants to watch detecting videos and prefer pictures but as I'm a video viewer myself, this is why I usually make videos of my hunts rather than pics

TheHunterGT

Bronze Member
Feb 2, 2015
Central California
Detector(s) used
Anfibio Multi - T2 Classic - F75+ - G2+....and MANY more tested and reviewed.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next time show some pics. I don't waste time on videos.

I, too, prefer pictures over YouTube/vids.
Marvin

How about "next time" you just move along and don't watch it instead of wasting our time with your off-topic opinion nobody asked for? Seems so very simple...

I happen to love pictures...videos...text stories....all sorts of media. However...that is also just as irrelevant to his thread.

I thought is was a great video Goldgrabber. Thanks for posting it and please continue to do so. Subscribed and going to binge watch your videos this evening!

OP
OP
Goldgrabber

Goldgrabber

Mar 24, 2015
England, UK
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for the support Cooper/HunterGT, I'd hate to start an argument of pics vs videos but sometimes I don't understand why some people post that they don't like watching videos, as you stated, all they need to do is not watch and move on to the next thread that's of more interest to them lol... It's like I sometimes get comments on my videos stating that there are no comments, how's that a helpful or constructive comment lol..... Anyway, hope you liked the rest of my videos too

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread