Spare Time at last!!!

Sadams1980

Dec 29, 2004
Detector(s) used
Garrett Euro Ace, Garrett Pro Pointer
Hi all,
Sorry ive been out of the metal detecting community for a while due to work and other circumstances. Hoping to go out metal detecting for the first time in months on Sunday as long as the british weather takes a nice turn. Anyone out there had any good finds lately? i would love to hear from you. Now iv got spare time on my hands im starting to get the detecting bug back.

HH

Sean

Upvote 0

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
Hey Sean,
Glad to hear you are going to be able to get out again. I know I start getting little tense if I dont get out at least once a week. good lucka nd keep us posted on your finds

buckmild1

Oct 26, 2004
Trinity, Florida
I dream all week about getting out and can only hunt till 10:00 am on the weekends unless I bring the four kids with me. A deal I had to make with the good woman to get my CZ-20. I don't mind the kids tagging along, Its just really hard keeping an eye on the little ones and dig holes in the surf. I have been bringing the older ones and let them use th BH in the dry sand and it's been a real hoot getting them involved. I just wish they made a detector for a three foot person and a big eye in the back of my head. HH.

CHRIS

S

SASQUASH

Hay Sean get on out there the good stuff is rotting & it is out there just waiting for you get it get it get it. SAQUASH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread