Sorry For My Absence!

S

SonjaMarie

Hey guys,

Sorry for being away for awhile. The weather here started to go really sour the last week. Rainy, high winds (20 to 25 mph at times). Doesn't really make one want to be outside in it, ya know!

I'm still waiting to get my Park permit, the first time I mailed it, it came back because they had to addresses on the application where to mail it to and I "chose" the wrong one apparantly :P

Our state needs the rain, so I can't complain too much but it does make it hard to go out and detect!

Sonja Marie

Upvote 0

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No excuses SonjaMarie ! Your Computer is inside ;D

Welcome Back

Jeff

OP
OP
S

SonjaMarie

True! LOL! But I haven't had anything to say.

Sonja Marie

JARMAN

Bronze Member
Jun 10, 2004
Hope the sky clears real soon for you Sonja.Look forward to more of your post.HH

spotz

Bronze Member
Jan 16, 2005
Stanfield, Oregon
Yes we need the rain in the NW, but I sure do dislike the wind it usually brings. Spend some time doing computer research of Vashon history. Maybe you can find a lot of good sites to hunt later on. Spotz

OP
OP
S

SonjaMarie

Unfortunately without someone to drive me and stay with me it's really hard to go off the beaten track on the island. The Buses only go along the main roads.

Sonja Marie

OP
OP
S

SonjaMarie

Forgot to mention finally got my permit card to hunt at one of our parks. If the weather is good on Sat, I'll take Harmony with me for a few hours.

Sonja Marie

OP
OP
S

SonjaMarie

ACK! I just checked the weather for Sat and beyond on My Yahoo and it's showers all week so far, I know we need it, but I won't hunt in the rain :( I'll keep an eye on it for the next few days.

Sigh!

Sonja Marie

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread