Looking to get out MDing while in Winnipeg on business

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Hi there,

I don't get the impression the Location forums get that many views and it's a little short on notice so I'll post here. I'm traveling on business and looking for a buddy to do a little evening/night detecting with tonight (Oct 3/17) or Thursday night (or both, lol). On my home turf, I'm more comfortable going solo at night but I know where I can/can not go. I'm staying downtown. Use the message feature and drop me your contact info if you are interested. I'm check back often.

DigtoChina

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D

DigToChina

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2016
GTA East, Ontario
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Fisher F2, ProPointer AT
Well, no one from Winnipeg has shown an interest in buddying up (it is week nights so I can see that). Guess I'll have just try soloing it into a park because I think I must be in withdrawal. The proof of that?...

Crossing the street last night after dinner, I noticed what I thought might be a silver medallion. Crossed back half way again and sure enough. There was a medallion embedded in the asphalt. Came back to my room, grabbed the Lesche and went back to pry it out. Not silver unfortunately but clear evidence I need to get out and find some treasure, lol.

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507171670.531691.jpg
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1507171683.787675.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread