Question about new machines

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
Is there a machine ...don't even think of using LRL in the answer ....that can determine say 10 kilo target at 6 feet deep in mild soil accurately the type of metal say 18k gold , lead , Fe etc ....if the answer is no ok just state no such machine ....if there is a machine could you tell me the model and price ...Thank You

Upvote 0
OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other
LRL do work in there minds ...They also work in the con game to steal the site from the Mark ...More money made in the sales of LRL then those other fake metal detectors that reach what 6" to a foot ...Totally different game here ... Travel the world green boy then you know look at shoppe PH what they sell or Fleabay PH or some chinese site look at the dark side of playing on the greed

OP
OP
XLV

XLV

Jul 27, 2016
South East Asia
Primary Interest:
Other

Carl-NC

Bronze Member
Mar 19, 2003
Washington
Detector(s) used
Custom Designs and Prototypes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well at least i learn something today those LRL users weren't told that those so sophisticated devices they use don't work good in urban areas ....

Hmmm, where do they work good?

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is there a machine ...don't even think of using LRL in the answer ....that can determine say 10 kilo target at 6 feet deep in mild soil accurately the type of metal say 18k gold , lead , Fe etc ....if the answer is no ok just state no such machine ....if there is a machine could you tell me the model and price ...Thank You

There are machines that can detect a target that size at that depth, but, they won't tell you what the target is. So, if you like to dig tons of 6 foot deep holes only to find a junk target, have fun!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions