Trouble with Cibola??

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
I just received a Tesoro Cibola that I ordered. I heard great things about it. I haven't had a chance do do anything but air test it. I noticed that when I turn the discriminate knob to tab, it doesn't sound off on a quarter!! I hope I'm missing something in my settings.

Any help, anyone??

DM

Upvote 0

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good deal! Tesoro makes a tuff machine. I have used mine in mud ,sleet and snow and never had any problem . I am very glad that the dealer had a change of heart. I am sure the call to Tesoro helped that along. :wink:

OP
OP
Digginman

Digginman

Silver Member
Mar 12, 2005
Stephens City, Virginia
Detector(s) used
Treasure Ace250 Tesoro Cibola
Got my replacement, today. We had bad weather on Wednesday, so it didn't arrive until yesterday at work. We were closed due to no power.

Testing it, and it works great!!! It'll notch out a nickel right on the nickel setting, and will pick it up if I turn the knob just below it. I can pick up a butter knife better than a foot away!!! I think I'm going to like this machine. :)

Now if the weather will just cooperate. Supposed to be near 100 degrees all weekend. Have to do some after dark detecting it seems.

Thanks to all for the help and encouragement. TNet Rocks!!

DM

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
Digginman said:
Wow, the dealer called me today after I called Tesoro. He was humble and is going to change out my machine!! He was very nice about it and even had me send it UPS Overnight at his expense!! I'll have my new one early next week.

Yippppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

DM

sounds like someone had a nice talking too, now thats a company I like

I just bought a Cibola and it is due here tomorrow. Glad to hear that it is a good machine and know a few names to help me out :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread