Meteorite loophole?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By dowser
  • 4 Post By Terry Soloman

Thread: Meteorite loophole?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Dowsing Master, instructor

Jul 2005
    Michigan
    MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
    80 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Meteorite loophole?

I just read Arizona law about finding Meteorites on State lands. It says "NOT ALLOWED" "Metal detectors to search for artifacts, relics, or treasure". How do they define a Metal Detector, something with batteries? Dowser
    Terry Soloman likes this.

us
    Tuberale

May 2010
    Portland, Oregon
    White's Coinmaster Pro
    1854 times
    Using a compass will also find meteorites. Just place the compass near the stone. Then circle around it. If a meteorite, the compass will follow the compass.

us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    23655 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by dowser View Post
    I just read Arizona law about finding Meteorites on State lands. It says "NOT ALLOWED" "Metal detectors to search for artifacts, relics, or treasure". How do they define a Metal Detector, something with batteries? Dowser
    First you must understand that "State Trust Lands" require special permits just to camp. These lands are DIFFERENT from National / State/ County Parks, or BLM land. You MUST KNOW where you are when metal detecting in Arizona. If caught on State Trust land without a permit, you'll face confiscation of your detector and vehicle, plus a night in the pokie while you get your bail together.

There are lots of places to learn on line - Start Here: Welcome to Land Matters

Charter Member
    us
    Tommy

Dec 2015
    Ann Arbor
    Equinox 800
    31847 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Honorable Mentions (2)
    And I thought God gave this land to all of us theres mot much left that someone doesn't own

Approved TreasureNet Stickers

.:: $3.00 for 11" X 3" Bumper Sticker ::. I have 324 left PM me if you would like to buy any Tommy

(Free Shipping)

SEE: TreasureNet Bumper Stickers

Sponsored Links