meter placement on sov gt

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a two pocket pouch from Lowes where I have the GT in the big pouch and the meter in the smaller one. The pouch hangs from my neck and is very easy to read and takes more weight off the arm. Troube is I also like to use the Sunray S-1 inline probe too.

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure thing.......

Attachments

• Minelab meter (WinCE).jpg
    Minelab meter (WinCE).jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 261
OP
OP
S

superficialbob

Jun 2, 2007
Detector(s) used
whites mxt,Garrett Ace 250
Tarheel boys said:
I have thought about eventually getting a meter... can you post a pic Superficialbob?
I'm sorry, but i really know how to post pictures or much of anything else on the computer, i'm still learning. I diden't want you to think i'm ignoring you. thanks again for the reply Gary

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
The one with a sunray meter on is Garys from the Compass forum known on treasurenet as ...Gary in Idaho..i used your picture gary..............That's mine in my Avatar...... Gary has the first Sovereign they made at Minelab ..........I have the XS the second Sovereign made i am going to set mine up like Garys............. I also have a GT but like the XS better..........

Attachments

• sov2a.jpg
    sov2a.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 200
  • minelab-sovereign_xs.gif
    minelab-sovereign_xs.gif
    105.9 KB · Views: 184

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread