Reliable MINELAB DEALERS Treasurenets MEMBER testimonials!

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: We're reputable Minelab Dealers

It means a lot to people having a dealer that knows his products and is willing to take the time to teach.

Some dealers think you are doing them a favor by ordering a detector that they dont even have in stock.
They dont want to invest in stocking one or learning how it works but they sure want the full profit when you buy one from them.
Some are not even a metal detector user!

I am glad to see 4H is not that kind of a dealer and have not heard one bad word about him or his business practices.
He is a definite "will call" for my next new purchase.

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Reliable Minelab Dealers.

I have some friends that are good dealers but none works any harder than Mike to provide great service. Congratulations on your rewards. I have purchased a lot of items from mike. You will not go wrong dealing with him.

Burdie

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Re: Reliable Minelab Dealers. *Treasurenet Testimonials

I can't say enough Good about Mike at WoodlandDetectors.
He got me an Etrac during a Minelab backorder time,
I recieved it very quickly and well packaged.
He was extremely helpful with offers of custom setup and instruction,
And his work in the community is beyond anything I've seen one man accomplish.
He is a Great Guy, honest & helpful.
Don't be tempted by the 'Lure em in' ads from others.
If you want a Minelab fast & all the service & setup help you could want,
Contact Mike :thumbsup:

Last edited:

dogcaught

Mar 2, 2008
Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer II sunray x-1 probe
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Vanquish 540

I would and probably will buy from Mike at some point.
Mike is undoubtedly a stand out guy, but I do find the above trophy with "Minelab" and "Customer Care" to be a bit of an oxymoron. Its obvious that Mike doensn't work directly for Minelab as they wouldn't have a clue how to utilize him. Way to go Mike!

Scar

Dec 25, 2010

I bought my E-Trac from Mike "4H" in the last days of 2010. He seems to be very schooled on the workings of Minelabs detectors.He offered help with the settings but I think that I will fly by the seat of my pants, for now. It is always good to know that you can go back to him, at any point in time, and ask questions. I may buy a pin-pointer and you can bet I will be talking to Mike.

fmerg

Nov 1, 2008
kingston ny
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
minelab quattro, explorer se pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

just ordered my 2nd explorer se pro and the Excalibur from mike
now i have to start planning on what to get next year :)
maybe a cpl of coils for the explorers

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

You have got to give Mike a call before you buy from anyone, in till you have you will not know what everyone is talking about!
And again Mike answered my questions on an other MD matter on the phone , and while he does this you can tell that he really likes
helping others and what he is doing .
It is not like other calls I have made to other companies were you can tell that the person you are talking to really does not want to
be on the phone with you or is trying to hurry you up so they can make there quota .

And if you ask a question about a product they do not carry you will be told a story why not to buy that and get theres.
Well that does not happen with Mike, if there is something better for you and he does not carry or have it he will tell you where to get it .

Now see how many other company's will do that , yep there are a few that will , but not many!

Born2Dtect

Bronze Member
Jun 11, 2004
Hurlock, Maryland
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The only way Mike could be a better 'Dealer" is if he were my next door neighbor, best friend and detecting buddy. Oh well I live in MD he,s in NC. So close yet so far away! ::)

halfstep

May 11, 2010

Finding coins in the dirt is easy. Finding a dependable dealer is the real treasure...

I have 2 safari's, 2 sets of gg headphones and a x-terra 305 I bought from Mike at 4-H. I am getting ready to order another detector real soon and guess from where? There are hundreds of places to order detectors but most places just want your money and don't care about you after the sale. Mike is very helpful and sells them because he has a passion for detecting. He will go out of his way to help even if you are're not a customer.

When you buy from Mike, not only do you get a great detector at a great price, you also get the things that money can't buy, the reasurance that someone has your back when you need service. Put your hard earned money in the dirty ;D hands of someone who you can depend on. Buy from Mike at 4-H!!!

F

Felinepeachy

I went with the new payment plan. As soon as I notified Mike that I was done paying, my detector was on it's way!! Only took a couple of days. The day it arrived I was so excited and I called Mike to ask a million questions. He patiently answered them all LOL. Next he proceeded to walk me through setting up a couple of good programs. Since then, anytime I have needed help for whatever reason, Mike is just a phone call away, always available to help me . Excellent customer service !!!! :notworthy:

I can't thank you enough Mike for the option of a payment plan because without it, I would never have even tried to get a machine like this one. The whole transaction was smooth and painless and your willingness to answer question after question, no matter how silly they may be, really drives home the integrity and commitment you have to make sure that your customers are happy. Thank you so much Mike, you're a silver Spanish Real in a field full of clad!.......................... :hello2:

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I just bought a new Etrac from Mike.He said being I was in the Air Force that he really wanted to treat me good on a sale. Above that he has answered all my questions and worked around my schedule with the sale. I just received the machine and can't wait to get in the dirt. I also spent a lot of time on the phone with him just talking treasure. Awesome guy and a true history buff. If you are looking for a new machine Mike is the guy to call. :icon_thumright:

brocifus

May 15, 2010

I just bought a ETRAC from Mike got it today but have to wait to take it out. I can't say enuff about
Mike, he put up with my 30 emails and did exactly what he said he would do. You can bet I will
tell all my buds to buy from him. Mike I will be calling you to help set this bad boy up.
THANKS AGAIN MIKE!!!!
Bart
So Calif.

windage

Apr 3, 2011
Mason-Dixon Line
Detector(s) used
eyes, ears, wet finger in the wind and old willow sticks, when that don't work; Minelabs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

thanks Mike for taking time from your family to talk to me by phone and email..
I decided to check you out when I was in the market..sure, I could have gone back to the "wallyworld" or "detectors R us" places, but they try to make up (with bonus packages) for what they lack in service, personal interest and "real-time" availability...
I don't think I spoke to Mike at Woodland Detectors once during business hours, always late, when I was up and wanted to talk. He took time to cultivate a relationship with me and understood my needs vs my experience.
As another forum member indicated, he is not shy about giving you the straight dope on accessories, both pro and con from a practical stance.
If you value your time, honor your investment and buy from a reputable SMALL dealer, one who will recognize you when you get him up from the dinner table so you can share your minor success stories and ask more questions, like, just how much rain can this thing stand?
Mike, love my Etrac and UniProbe/headphones!
BTW, spent 1 hour going back over a very small yard;circa 1900, that I had hit several times and thought I had it cleaned out. Here is todays "missed" goodies hiding amoung hundreds of nails.

Attachments

• PICT0307.JPG
    PICT0307.JPG
    377.6 KB · Views: 1,752
  • PICT0309.JPG
    PICT0309.JPG
    278.8 KB · Views: 1,766
OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Felinepeachy said:
I went with the new payment plan. As soon as I notified Mike that I was done paying, my detector was on it's way!! Only took a couple of days. The day it arrived I was so excited and I called Mike to ask a million questions. He patiently answered them all LOL. Next he proceeded to walk me through setting up a couple of good programs. Since then, anytime I have needed help for whatever reason, Mike is just a phone call away, always available to help me . Excellent customer service !!!! :notworthy:

I can't thank you enough Mike for the option of a payment plan because without it, I would never have even tried to get a machine like this one. The whole transaction was smooth and painless and your willingness to answer question after question, no matter how silly they may be, really drives home the integrity and commitment you have to make sure that your customers are happy. Thank you so much Mike, you're a silver Spanish Real in a field full of clad!.......................... :hello2:
Thank you Mia. (felinepeachy)

Clad the Impaler

Jan 11, 2010

Highly recommended!! Mike is a GREAT dealer!! He will take the time to answer all of your questions, and, once you have selected your machine, he will be more than happy to help you set it up and get started!! Buy your next minelab from Woodland!! Five stars!! Excellent customer service!! :icon_thumright:

Bobbypins

May 31, 2008
Okinawa, Japan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whatever gets the job done
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting

I'd like to extend my sincere gratitude to you on the great service. You were prompt on your emails, great on your price, and quick on the shipping. That's what makes you popular here and why you come highly recommended.

Being a contractor who works with the USAF overseas, it's difficult to get people to help you when you're half a world away. But I never had to worry about that with you. Your reputation preceeds you my friend, and I had ZERO doubts that you would accomodate me in any way that you could... and I was proven right.

There should be no room for doubt when you deal with Mike and Woodland Detectors. If you're looking for a great machine, great customer service, and a person you wouldn't hesitate to buy from again... You're making a wise choice by getting a machine from Mike. :wink:

dave in iowa

Jan 29, 2008
iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Track, Minelab S.E. , and a Whites Prizm 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I had looked around for awhile for an E-track, i came across Mike on here and he gave me a great deal on my e-track and has given me great help in using the machine , i would recommend Mike and woodland detectors to everyone , thanks Mike , from Dave in Iowa

djm of PA

Jun 11, 2010
Carsonville, PA
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac and White's Classic 4
Re: Reliable Minelab Dealers. *Treasurenet Member Testimonials.

As soon as I saw how much money I was robbing from Uncle Sam this year (yes, for once I came out ahead, thank you geothermal unit :D) I knew it was time to upgrade my equipment. I did a LOT of searching and a lot of pestering of dealers. Mike was quick to reply and seemed genuine in all responses. He even offered to match a price, a very low price on a Fisher I was looking at....that is until he made me an offer I couldn't refuse on an E-trac. Knowing how much my uncle loves his Minelab, I figured I'd give it a try.
My first time out I was VERY frustrated to say the least. I was trying to make the switch from a single tone machine to a multi tone and couldn't grasp it at first. Mike gave me his number and took time out of his evening to go through all the menus with me and setup my machine for optimal results. He then stuck with me through email on my next few outings to make sure I was getting the hang of it. Next thing I knew, I had more silvers in my collection after 1 month than the last 9 months had produced.

Mike, your customer service is top notch, your shipping was FAST and your continued support is greatly appreciated. You are, and will always be, the first place I go when looking for a new piece of equipment. Folks, even if he doesn't carry it, he points you in the right direction. How many dealers do you know who will be honest with you rather than try to push off the product that they themselves sell? I didn't know any, until now. He respects what you want and helps you anyway he can, even if he gets nothing out of it in the end.

Thank you again

Dennis Morgan
Carsonville, PA

nhagan

Jul 27, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac

I had been wanting to grab an e-trac for some time now. Mike was very helpful and friendly to deal with! Made my purchase the end of April and can not wait for this rain to go away haha! Thanks again Mike for your very prompt service (he was actually leaving the day I called him to make the purchase to go on a VA hunting trip). He sent out the detector before he left for the trip! Really impressed!

Take care Mike wish ya the best of luck out there in the field!

Neil

moonshine

Dec 29, 2006
Detector(s) used
White's 6000 Di/Pro, E-Trac

Based on my experience with Mike, and luckily nowadays with the internet "word gets around" or i might not have hooked up through him... he is a great dealer, and it wouldnt matter if he was dealing metal detectors, cars, or refrigerators....he would be a good dealer no matter what he sold, and heres why based on my experience.

1. He is easy to get a hold of and always responsive.
2. He has a positive attitude.
3. he will stand by you and look out for your interests.
4. He will cut you the right deal at a good price.
5. *** He will go the extra mile for you if something "comes up"....he will not just wash his hands of an issue!
6. he takes the time for you....you arent just a sale, he wants you as a customer to be happy.

Mike, Im very impressed with you as a dealer and Im happy with Minelab's products and also their response to your prodding them on the backpack issue.

Overall I am extremely pleased with everything, there is nothing more you as a dealer could do or could have done to make me happy as the purchaser. You went "above and beyond" for me, and I appreciate it.

Thank you for everything and good luck to you....

George

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread