Reliable MINELAB DEALERS Treasurenets MEMBER testimonials!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Sounds like my story, Issues with changing from safari to Etrac were solved with Mikes help,
greatest customer service I've encountered,
I am now purchasing my third detector from Mike,
i wouldn't think of buying anywhere else!
thanks Mike :) !!!
Unfortunately I didn't buy my new E Trac from 4-H because at the time I didn't know he sold them, lack of researching on my part. After a post on Tnet explaining my frustration with my switch from the Safari to the E Trac 4-H was there to help. He let me call him and he went over the machine with me. I have been having luck out in the field ever since. My next purchase will definitely be from him. Thanks again.

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You cannot go wrong with Mike and Woodland detectors, very,very helpful and nice. If you have any questions Mike will help you without hesitation, if you don't believe me just call him and place an order or just ask him a question!!! You will see!!!!

OP
OP
Woodland Detectors

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Nov 23, 2008
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I just got a very nice Treasurenet testimnonial i'd like to share. Thank you Treasurenet members for all you do for the hobby...

Mike

Hey Mike,

Straight forward and honest...........that is the reason you will be my go to for any future purchases as well as why I will continue to sing your praise in the forums every chance I get. I am a salesman and I sell exactly as you do, I will talk people out of higher priced options if I know I can give them the product they need at a lower cost.

You have made my decision easy, again. Just as you did the first time I called you for an opinion on the Minelab Safari you have given me a true and honest assessment of the product. I have already passed this information on to a few guys in my club to let them know that you are the dealer to call.

I guess for now I will continue to use, learn and enjoy the Etrac! Thank you again for allowing me to obtain the E!! It has been a great year of detecting with this machine and I truly feel I get better every time out with it.

I had several conversations with a Fisher "guy" at the Minelab event in Atlantic City in May and even though he was extremely tight lipped I could tell he was excited about whatever it is FRL is working on so maybe we will talk again in the near future. Next time though I think we will be only discussing a straight purchase because I can't see myself giving up the E for the next Fisher!

Thank you again!

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Mike is a great guy, i have said it on every forum!

steelheadwill

Gold Member
Jan 2, 2010
New Castle NH.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Brain eyes ears and nose
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Mike,
Thanks for the great price on the Whites V3I !!
My fourth detector purchase from you and I for one
would shop nowhere else.

90+ testimonials just in this single thread is saying something :icon_thumright:

Best wishes to you and thanks for answering all my calls asking for details.
HH! Herbie.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions