Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    May 2011
    Central MN
    MXT PRO

Safari - just need a little more info!

Hey all just need some more info on the safari! How many of you guys like it and use it..Im gonna trade in a minelab exca 1000 (3 years old) for a Safari..gonna have to cough up some cash to make it work. I dont use it very much dont get in water much and its to heavy for land. so i thought i should trade it in..should i go for the Safari or explorer..im thinking the safari only because i will only be using it once a week maybe twice if that.. just a very part time hobby.. any suggestions or advice would appreciate the input..

Thanks.

Charter Member
    us
    Jul 2006
    Florida
    Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
    29255 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Safari - just need a little more info!

Quote Originally Posted by malibu
    Hey all just need some more info on the safari! How many of you guys like it and use it..Im gonna trade in a minelab exca 1000 (3 years old) for a Safari..gonna have to cough up some cash to make it work. I dont use it very much dont get in water much and its to heavy for land. so i thought i should trade it in..should i go for the Safari or explorer..im thinking the safari only because i will only be using it once a week maybe twice if that.. just a very part time hobby.. any suggestions or advice would appreciate the input..

Thanks.
    I bought a used Safari, so far I like it, but have only be out with it hunting twice......Explorer will cost you more and has a higher and longer learning curve, but either way you will have a great detector.... Both are FBS....

You might also consider the ETrac too....Good luck
    PLEASE READ OUR RULES. CLICK HERE TO READ ------> TreasureNet.com Rules

2nd Amendment
    "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed"

Si vis pacem, para bellum "If you want peace, prepare for war!

USAF 1967-1971

I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic..."

No Expiration Date!

us
    Nov 2008
    Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
    128 times
    Relic Hunting
    Banner Finds (1)
    Honorable Mentions (2)

Re: Safari - just need a little more info!

It's a good machine, can't go wrong for your application.

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links