Did some yard hunting with Gone Hunting and using target trace.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Did some yard hunting using the Minelab CTX with Gone Hunting using target trace.

Gone Hunting and I did some yard hunting with the new Minelab CTX 3030 in some SERIOUS Oklahoma heat. We both lost at least 10 lbs in sweat but had a blast. Totally worth it to get out and hunt and meet up with a friend.

No great finds but Gone Hunting did prove he was the "King of the coin spill" with the new CTX. Its his second or third time he has identified a coin spill before digging it by using the target trace feature like he did on his video. One day maybe I will watch him enough doing it I can call one for myself, lol. The CTX really makes it easy to see multiple targets with the target trace. I was skeptical at first of it but it does work and work very well.

Thanks Gone Hunting for inviting me down!

Last edited:

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
thanks for coming down.. too dang hot.. humidity was like 200%...

OP
OP
Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Had a good time! I'll be back soon! Hagen needs to see his girlfriend again! Lol

You need to post that video!

Gonehunting

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2007
Oklahoma
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CURRENTLY USING: Minelab Go-Find 60, Nokta Fors CoRe, Macro Racer, Whites MXT All Pro, Fisher F19, Garrett AT Gold, Minelab CTX3030, XP Deus.
USED: Garrett ATX, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Minelab
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
working on getting it along with a couple others that show the target trace and multiple targs...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread