Little early. Etrac is worth it!

The Crafty One

Greenie
Mar 21, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to one of my spots yesterday for about 3hrs. I've been there multiple times with my mxt pro and atpro. I have to say the etrac is a very nice machine. Found 2 IH 2 mercs and a Rosie. That's right. 3 silvers in my first 3 hrs with this thing. The silver sounded off great. I've def put other coils over these coins. They were all about 4-6 inches in depth. Can't wait to get out again. Way to go minelab! Good luck hunting!

cudamark

Gold Member
Top Banner Poster
Mar 16, 2011
San Diego
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus 2, Equinox 800/900, Fisher Impulse AQ, E-Trac, 3 Excal 1000's, White's TM808, VibraProbe, 15" NEL Attack, Mi6, Steath 920ix and 720i scoops, TRX, etc....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wait until you learn how to use it! :laughing7: You'll love it even more!

norbyx

Jun 3, 2012
San Jose
Detector(s) used
Actual: Whites MXT All Pro, M6 and Tesoro Sand Shark

Ex: BH Platinum, Tesoro Lobo, ST & Tejon, Teknetics Delta, Whites MXT, V3i, Dual Field, MX5; DP Wader, Garrett At-PRO, Fisher Gold Bug 2, CZ-70Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
Do you really think that the mxt pro would miss a silver coin at 4-6 inches... I don't think so... You probably missed it before and just found it today...

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Etrac is a great machine for sure. It has proved itself many times by many users including me. There are many great detectors out there on the market in all makes & models but yes etrac is on the top with them all :thumbsup: Good Luck Hunting

Tired Rooster

Nov 6, 2011
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelabs and Tesoros
Several of them....
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your silver and your new Etrac!!! It is an awesome machine:thumbsup:.
Read Andy's book.......

hogground

Feb 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your detector, im going to order one next week I want to get one new instead of used, for warranty . I considered the CTX just to much machine for what I need. Does anyone no a good place to buy, I plan on shopping around but like a place to start.

Fletch88

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2013
Valdosta, GA
Detector(s) used
Garrett ATPro- 8.5x11, 5x8, CORS Fotune 5.5x9.5
Tesoro Silver microMax- 8 donut, 8x11 RSD, 3x18 Cleansweep
Minelab Excalibur ll- 10" Tornado
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Xterra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your detector, im going to order one next week I want to get one new instead of used, for warranty . I considered the CTX just to much machine for what I need. Does anyone no a good place to buy, I plan on shopping around but like a place to start.
I would start with the dealer in this thread, Fort Bedford!

Last edited:

hogground

Feb 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you pm me a price cause I called a place yesterday and I can just drive down the street for that price and I wouldn't have to wait for ups.OK just noticed you did.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread