Xterra 705 and "noise cancel/frequency adjust?

OP
OP
B

Backstrap80

May 11, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gerry has some good videos. I also suggest NOT rejecting anything until you dig enough targets to understand gold varies. There's gold chains, bracelets, rings, (grilles-yes, I found a set of 14k weighed 10 grams) nobody with experience will dig teeth... Name badges, squared gold name tags, ID tags etc etc. there's more to find than rings. If you don't have any, test some .999 gold rings or 22k the results may, make you scratch your head.

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gerry has some good videos. I also suggest NOT rejecting anything until you dig enough targets to understand gold varies. There's gold chains, bracelets, rings, (grilles-yes, I found a set of 14k weighed 10 grams) nobody with experience will dig teeth... Name badges, squared gold name tags, ID tags etc etc. there's more to find than rings. If you don't have any, test some .999 gold rings or 22k the results may, make you scratch your head.

I think using the methods put forth by Randy Horton in his book would be the best way to go with the X Terra. There is a reason Minelab uses him for field testing, etc...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread