Last minute last day Minneapolis prospecting TC area

cwwj123

Feb 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Hey guys,
Heading out on 11/17/2013 around 10a.m for some Gold cons! I bought a miller table online and I should have it Monday. If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and join me! I'm currently at work and have to stay up all night and I'm done around 9a.m. Message me anytime! I'm hitting up a stream with a lot of black sands/magnetite and I'm going to classify material for a few hours near Minneapolis. So far it's just me, and I don't have a metal detector. Just a pan, shovel, bucket and classifier(8 mesh). I've found some color there already so I'm going back with some hopes!

OP
OP
C

cwwj123

Feb 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Let me know if you need to go later or anything if you're interested. I'm 24, easy going and a hard worker. I like to get to work. My fiancée might come if it's later. She has some things to do in the morning.

mattfink

Dec 23, 2012
Cottage Grove, MN
Detector(s) used
minelab equinox 800
Minelab excalibur ii
Whites surfmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
last day? we prospect all year round till the ground and water freeze over.

OP
OP
C

cwwj123

Feb 15, 2013
Minneapolis, MN
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
What I meant was it's the last day I personally could get out. At least for a while. I'm all types of down to go in the winter but this was the last day it's been nice for a while anyway. I had a great time!

TheRingFinder

Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You guys are crazy!! It's too frickin cold out there!! Ice is already forming on area lakes............

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions