redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tommy, welcome aboard. A few of us are meeting at Hawkins School tomorrow morning 8:30-9:00, going to hit some lots in the area. More than welcome to join in.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tommy, welcome aboard. A few of us are meeting at Hawkins School tomorrow morning 8:30-9:00, going to hit some lots in the area. More than welcome to join in.
Id love to join in but i need a little bit more notice. I run a at pro and t2. What mavhines are yall running?

CobraFnD

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have had no trouble with mine. Have found a lot of coins. My boy swings an ace 250.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had a gamma 6000 it was not worth the money. My best finds have been with the at pro.however i havent ran my t2 long. My at pro air tests at 6 or 7 inches on quarters i think it needs to be sent in.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did the hunt go today?

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wasn't the best day, went to another spot finished with some clad and a MS tax token. Looking at a Tuesday hunt, diggin you interested, I can send you some details. Not trying to keep anyone out, just keeping it small until we know more about the location.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ive found tax tokens at the end of my driveway. A guy i know found a 42 war nickel in my yard. I found a many wheaties in my yard and a pocket watch.

Captain Caveman

Silver Member
May 14, 2015
Madison, MS
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75SE, F44, F2 and CZ-20. Minelab E-TRAC and Go-Find 60. Tesoro Tejon. BH Quick Silver.
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm using a Fisher F2.

I'd love to meet up with another MDer in the area (or all the MDers in the area :tongue3: ) for coffee or a hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread