chacuff

Mar 19, 2014
Gulfport MS
Detector(s) used
Sold out...gone fishing...
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gulfport here...

Looking for a group hunt sometime....mostly hunting by myself.

CobraFnD

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I am from Purvis, just outside of Hattiesburg. I do not have a MD yet and want to get a good one and not waste any money on junk. I have looked at a minelab 305 and a safari.. The safari is more expensive and I would have to save up a big more but has great reviews and detects way deeper. Would really like to go with some people and just try some out before I sink the money in one. Let me know if anyone is close and wants to get together.

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Cobra, I'm in Oak Grove. I have two different Garretts, if you want to see about getting together and try them out. Shoot me a line. I am around after 4 most of the time.

Kayleealways

Aug 19, 2012
I am from Purvis, just outside of Hattiesburg. I do not have a MD yet and want to get a good one and not waste any money on junk. I have looked at a minelab 305 and a safari.. The safari is more expensive and I would have to save up a big more but has great reviews and detects way deeper. Would really like to go with some people and just try some out before I sink the money in one. Let me know if anyone is close and wants to get together.
My hunt bud has a safari. Good when it works. Sound went out. Think he is sending in soon. Really chattery. It's not a detector that recovers quickly. Takes a lot of time getting use to it. More money doesn't mean better. I always find more and just as deep with my F2 and it recovers signals fast. He ended up getting one lol. The AT pro or any Fisher unit will make it easier. On and go. HH

CobraFnD

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that info Kaylee! I read that about recovery. I think I am going to get a cheaper one first anyway.

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Xp deus ,minelab safari, whites mx5, fisher f70 ,Garrett at pro, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have the safari also and it's a great machine it's deep and IS NOT chatty if u know how to operate it I've found several coins over 12in in hard packed gravel I live in Brookhaven

Minelab safari and pro pointer

Stacy0476

Apr 19, 2014
Brandon, Ms
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There is a minelab 305 for sale at EZ pawn in pearl. They got a $199 tag on it but could prob be talked down

CobraFnD

Apr 23, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow... Thanks for the info... It would cost me a new price by the time I drive my truck up there to get it, but I have a few friends wanting to get into it as well and I will pass it on. Thanks again!!

blandrews13

Aug 10, 2014
Corinth, MS
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 250
Garrett AT pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are from Corinth. would love to find a few friends to hunt with around North Mississippi

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Im from a little town called rockport. Im in copiah county and live right in the middle of a old town. Id love to meet up with someone one day. I run a garrett at pro and a teknetics gamma 6000. Im about 20 minutes from hazlehurst wesson magee and about 30minutes from brookhaven and terry. Im Jeremy good luck and happy hunting everyone!

Msdigger22

Jan 4, 2014
hazelhurst Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Xp deus ,minelab safari, whites mx5, fisher f70 ,Garrett at pro, ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all. Im from a little town called rockport. Im in copiah county and live right in the middle of a old town. Id love to meet up with someone one day. I run a garrett at pro and a teknetics gamma 6000. Im about 20 minutes from hazlehurst wesson magee and about 30minutes from brookhaven and terry. Im Jeremy good luck and happy hunting everyone!
I stay in hazelhurst on brownswell rd

Rce777777

Jul 12, 2014
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Omega 8000 and Eurotek pro for my little partner.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Live in Gluckstadt/Madison. Fairly new to this but really enjoying it. Get to hunt with my 8 year old. We hunt mostly Attala and Holmes county.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I do alot of work in madison and ridgeland and gluckstadt. Im working in nee castle across from reunion bridgewater and gray hawk in gluckstadt. I got my at pro with me today. Found a REM-UMC nitro club no 12 shotgun shell earlier in the back woods in grayhawk.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread