md permit

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
does anyone know how or where i can go to get a md permit from the corp of enginiers to md in the state of missouri i have my mo state park permit and about 5-6 old farm houses and 2 old school building in the country and 3 old empty lots where huge old houses used to sit and 3 old school ground s and a empty lot where a cemetery used to sit before they relocated the plots and a beach and a old amusement park and a community social club building sight all with in my nieghborhood and with in 12 minutes drive of my house so please let me know what i need to do toget my md permit from the acoe .

moholedigger

Mar 15, 2008
Mexico, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Just go to the nearest corps office. Tell them what you are planning on doing and where. Google the corps in Missouri and it'll take you to a site that will tell you where the offices are.

roaming mike

Sep 17, 2007
I've stayed in many Corps parks and they've never issued a permit. You just need to verify at each park that detecting is o.k. I've also never been denied the o.k. to detect in Corps parks in the last several years, regardless of the state I was in. I'm currently in a Corps park in Ar., and have detected here a couple of times.
As usual, take out any trash you find, and cover your holes, so that we may be able to continue this hobby.
HH,

Mike

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You have to be very carefull when detecting on property with or without permission. The Number 1 rule is never, never, never detect on a National battlefield. The wrath of the Federals will be upon you, there is no excuse plausible if caught.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
http://www.mostateparks.com/faq.htm#metal
Metal detecting is allowed only on specific sand beaches in the facilities listed below. A permit is required and may be obtained free of charge by writing to Missouri Department of Natural Resources, Facility and Visitor Services Program, P.O. Box 176, Jefferson City, MO 65102, or by e-mail. ([email protected]) Please provide your name and postal mailing address.

Crowder State Park
Cuivre River State Park
Finger Lakes State Park
Lake of the Ozarks State Park
Lake Wappapello State Park
Lewis and Clark State Park
Long Branch State Park
Pershing State Park
Pomme de Terre State Park
St. Joe State Park
Stockton State Park
Trail of Tears State Park