My Little Buddy
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    Celtic Treasure Hunter

Apr 2005
    Southeastern Ireland
    22 times
    Banner Finds (1)

My Little Buddy

This is my one and only child David. For reasons having to do with divorce, employement, citizenship and geography, I have not been able to see him since May. He lives in Ireland with my ex and I am in North Carolina. I miss him every minute of everyday and whenever I see a child around his age, ( 3 ), it just breaks my heart. To all the other divorced and seperated members out there with children, hang in there and stay strong.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2524[1].jpg 
Views:	446 
Size:	382.3 KB 
ID:	247582  
    The only ones for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the sky.

us
    Sep 2008
    Louisiana
    XLT / E
    26 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: My Little Buddy

Start training him to find treasure, he could be a big help.LOL

us
    Jun 2008
    Lake Country WI.
    MineLab/ Excalibur&Exterra705/ Gold Bug
    225 times

Send him treasure hunting tools for the holidays; you never know what a kid might dig up in his own back yard.

Kentucky Kache

Been through it...know what you're talking about. Sometimes we have no choice but to hang in there.

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    62 times

Sorry to hear you can't be with him all the time DJ....he is adorable! Hang in there and hopefully one day you will be far closer together. That is quite a treasure there!

us
    Celtic Treasure Hunter

Apr 2005
    Southeastern Ireland
    22 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Cynangyl
    Sorry to hear you can't be with him all the time DJ....he is adorable! Hang in there and hopefully one day you will be far closer together. That is quite a treasure there!
    Thanks Cyn, and I had a look at your profile, you have an adorable little one of your own. And your right, they truly are the treasures in this world.
    The only ones for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn, like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the sky.

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    62 times

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Quinn
    Thanks Cyn, and I had a look at your profile, you have an adorable little one of your own. And your right, they truly are the treasures in this world.
    Those would be my grandbabies and they are far too far away as well but hopefully soon they will be moving home again!

us
    Celtic Treasure Hunter

Apr 2005
    Southeastern Ireland
    22 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Those would be my grandbabies and they are far too far away as well but hopefully soon they will be moving home again!
    You didn't look old enough to be a granny! Anyway, be sure to spoil them rotten when they move home.

us
    Apr 2007
    God's lap
    X-terra 70 ACE 250
    62 times

You didn't look old enough to be a granny! Anyway, be sure to spoil them rotten when they move home.
    rofl thanks! I have two granddaughters and one on the way. I am plenty old enough but sure glad some think I don't look it!

Charter Member
    us
    Jan 2006
    SE Louisiana
    Garrett AT Pro & Ace 250
    2447 times
    Honorable Mentions (1)

David is a beautiful child. He is truly blessed to have you as a loving father. Pray that everything works out for you and the both of you will be together once again real soon.

RR

au
    Mar 2007
    Queensland, Australia
    Jackeroo, BH Landstar
    14 times

So sorry to hear about the dividing distance mate. If I couldn't see my boy it would break my heart.
    Hang in there.

us
    The Lord Has Risen

May 2005
    Cherokee Strip
    Cibola
    96 times

He is a beautiful little boy, I really hope that things will work so you can see him alot more! I dont know what I would do if my grandbabies were not right here I see them almost everyday and I am truly thankful for that! I will pray for you and him and his mother!
    This is the day the Lord hath made we shall rejoice and be glad in it!

us
    Celtic Treasure Hunter

Apr 2005
    Southeastern Ireland
    22 times
    Banner Finds (1)

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement everyone. I'm just going through a tough time missing my son.

Sponsored Links