me

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
Thanks I love to fish. That was my first hobby.then came metal detecting!! Now i dont know which one I want to do. My husband doent care for fishing nore detecting. But he did buy me the detector.
I Always have my metal detector with me and my fishing rod with tackle with me.
Right now in florida visting my sisters. So I will be doing both YEA!! I have the best of both worlds beach fishing and Metal Detecting 8)

Jason in TN

Bronze Member
Oct 29, 2004
East Tennessee
You are a lucky gal hanging out in Florida fishing and metal detecting. That sounds great it is cold up here in the mountains. I will be fishing for trout tomorrow though. Have fun and good luck. Fishing is my work but I still love to do it. Metal detecting keeps me busy when I am not fishing.

D

Darod

Hi fishlips :) Nice ta meet ya,...or is that see ya :)

I just got into the MD hobby and I've been into fishing pretty much all my life. My father is a big fisherman and he got all his sons hooked on it when we were just old enough to hold a rod.

I have a nice little flats boat that I use here in the Intercoastal water way in Melbourne, Florida. I know that this year I'll have a new addition to my tackle when I go fishing :) My Fisher 1280X :) The intercoastal is very shallow in my parts and near Sebastian Inlet on the river side there are some nice sand bars that everyone hangs out on with their boats. They get out and sit around in the 2 foot deep water. PERFECT :) I can see the jewelry already :)

Sorry about that I got sidetracked for a sec.

Nice pics. Your a pretty lady with some very good habits :)

Rod

S

SASQUASH

QUOTE RODNEY DANGERFEILD-- last time I saw a face like that it had a hook in it. Not the case hear. Nice pic, cute name. SAQUASH <><

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
I just wanted to say hi to everyone! And that I'm back home from florida. Had a wonderful time visting family. and detecting on the beach. It is so nice to use the sand scoop. Found alot of clad. I found a cheap watch,and two earings which are silver. The beach is so much fun!!

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Nice to hear that you're back. Sounds like you had a blast! Been a while since I was over here, looks like got some spring cleaning-needed it. HH

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
Just wanted to say hi! and that i'm still here! Been out MD a few times last week and found some clad not alot but itsure was nice to get out. ;D

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
Hi Fishlips, glad to have ya back with us ;D, i hope you found tons of treasure in Florida,we understand if you just can't mention them here ;) , did you hear about Free to detect's sex change ?, check out Free / Pete in the mug shot's catagory for the scoop.

Pat.

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
Yes!! I was really surprized to see that :o. That was a good one. That goes to show you that you never know who you are talking to on line!! ???
well back in Texas ! Miss Florida already!! :'(

KngFhearts

Apr 1, 2005
CA
Re: Hello

fishlips said:
Ok here it goes. I love to fish also and when i do i catch and release almost all my fish. But before I do I like to kiss and release.So all my friends call me fishlips :-*

Lucky Fish ;)

O

ozzysdad

Look's like florida is missing a mermaid.........Geeeeezzz, I should be so lucky.... ;)

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
i dont mean to dreadge up any old history but...........................wouldnt it be hilarious if this were free again!! ;D

OP
OP
fishlips

fishlips

May 17, 2004
Texas
No! It's Little ole Me Fishlips(Annette) Here is a picture of my husband Mark & I . This picture was Taken on my birthday May 10,2005 We Got a babysitter for our son Logan Who will be 3 June 23,2005. So we could go out to a nice dinner and few games of pool! That's another thing I enjoy.
Shoothing Pool. ;D

Attachments

• Scan10037.JPG
    Scan10037.JPG
    7 KB · Views: 2,055

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Well, Annette(Fishlips) you and Mark make a nice looking couple. Happy belated birthday! Happy safe hunting and welcome back.

Charles

May 23, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Stingray II, AT Pro and Surfmaster II.
Hi Annette, Was Surprised to see you are in Texas and even more surprised that you where fishing on Texoma. Then to find out we have the same birthday, That was weird. I bet your hunting in my favorite spots on Texoma while I'm not there, lol.

lobsterman

Jan 8, 2005
Maine
Texoma, i think thats where the previous world's record catfish was caught, it's time to break out the fishing poles and try to reclaim the record ;),

kool007

Jan 2, 2004
Jax, FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Nokta Makro Simplex
Minelab Excalibur w/S12
The name Fishlips....

I used to be called fishlips in school. I have big lips. they are still the same, but now, people wish they had my lips.

laterz

ejf

Emperor Findus Cladius

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2004
TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Vision/V3 Spectra, AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Where are you located? I am originally from Denison (mom still lives there), and have a brother who lives in Sherman and also detects. We were at north island (also known as party island) in Texoma a week ago and hit the beach. Unbelievable amount of trash. Did come up with a nice large silver crucifix tho. I have hit a few private yards in Denison and have come up with some mercs, V nics and IH, but nothing in the 1800's yet. HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread