MY BEST FIND OF 2009 . EMERGENCY CUSTODY OF GRANDAUGHTER

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector

Attachments

• 668f838af9df.jpg
    668f838af9df.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 1,546
Upvote 0

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Homer,

I cannot imagine the strength that you had to muster and the pain that you are going through. It took a great deal of strength to take emergency custody of your grand daughter. Yes, it may be tough at times, but you are a better person for it. You are truely a blessing to this precious angel. Her life, and yours, will be better for it.

3searchin

Jun 20, 2006
3 in Central PA
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Whites V3i, Whites TDI beachhunter
God bless you sir. If there were more people like you the world would be a better place.

Just think of all the fun your going to have raising that youngster.......At least until she gets to dating age !!!

Good luck that's one precious find you have there.

3S

SaginawIan

Jun 1, 2006
Detroit, Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Tesoro Tejon, Tesoro Mojave.
I have worked for years handling child neglect cases. I have seen first hand the stress that these situations put on the family. I'm so sorry that you are going through this. You are truly a great person for helping your grandchild. Give the young ones a chance to work their problems out and thanks to you, the child can live a normal life while they go through their crisis.

Best of luck to you and your family,

Ian

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions