ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1483294126.529110.jpg

Upvote 11

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on all those finds. :occasion14: I see ya pulled one of my bucket list coins. :notworthy: Looks like you were hunting at a boy scout camp.

Jacobsdt

Jan 9, 2012
VA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher F75 ltd, Garrett Pro Pointer and a little luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice assortment, love the coins!

Lowman

Jan 4, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job bro...Get the word out NY is picked clean! (I really like the potential mobster guns wonder if they "left the gun and took the Canoli....")

stixin2002

Jan 8, 2017
Orange County,NY
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Im from Middletown,Ny. Would you like to detect with us? I have some good spots and have permission for others I have not gone to the new Locations because of the freeze. I go every chance I can. Maybe next week if the ground thaws. That's great you found all that with the Ace 250. We have 3 At pro's and and an untested Ace 250. I have 2 friends I go with now. Love the finds! Cool relics. The seated quarter is a great find! We did well on the silver this year. Also found some nice draped busts and some king George coins. I've been detecting for 4 years, my friend Jeff for over 20. he was the guy who found the $7,000 CT. copper! Boy wish I could get one of those. Hope to hear back, Happy detecting! Tom S.

OP
OP
A

andrewt

Jul 2, 2015
Orange County NY
Detector(s) used
Garret ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, Im from Middletown,Ny. Would you like to detect with us? I have some good spots and have permission for others I have not gone to the new Locations because of the freeze. I go every chance I can. Maybe next week if the ground thaws. That's great you found all that with the Ace 250. We have 3 At pro's and and an untested Ace 250. I have 2 friends I go with now. Love the finds! Cool relics. The seated quarter is a great find! We did well on the silver this year. Also found some nice draped busts and some king George coins. I've been detecting for 4 years, my friend Jeff for over 20. he was the guy who found the $7,000 CT. copper! Boy wish I could get one of those. Hope to hear back, Happy detecting! Tom S.

Yeah that would be great! ... mostly go by myself but I just bought myself an AT PRO and a friend of mine is interested in using my ACE... the seated quarter was my first silver coin find ever ... gave me goosebumps when I pulled it out ... I have a couple spots also ... I'll send you a request

stixin2002

Jan 8, 2017
Orange County,NY
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For a first silver to be a seated is unreal! I'm sure you were addicted instantly! I got the chills just thinking about some of the silver I got as well. So awesome to get History out of the ground! The AT PRO really is a great detector, I'm sure you will find its worth every penny! I am not working until March, Im seasonal. I will send you my contact info. I hope the next warm up will give me at least a day to go next week, fingers crossed. I live in Fair Oaks exit 118 off the Quickway.

stixin2002

Jan 8, 2017
Orange County,NY
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope my info went through, I'm new at this site. Happy Hunting!! let me know if you want to go, I know it's frozen but maybe a few days of 40 degrees will thaw it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions