underground new england

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
this is a differant type of hunting besides treasure. no problem i just like to show my surrounding area that not many people can get to see except here.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The sink hole is scary looking but still awesome! Your other pics are not only just wow but, ....

WOW!

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never even imagined anything like that marble cave. Too cool. And no, I ain't gonna follow him in there. I can barely stand to drive through the Eisenhower Tunnel. Excellent pics. Any evidence of human occupation in the past?

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
thats incredible . It's a mysterry at every turn. Dont know if I would trust myself to go down.

Muddy Feet

Feb 13, 2009
MN
Those are amazing photos. Love that marble cave. :thumbsup:
I'll have to continue to enjoy the caves through pictures though, you would never get me in there.

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
the only way they get me to go into these caves is by telling me there is treasure in there. which as far back as history goes EVERYTHING has been buried inside caves. from kings to kings treasures. heres a few more incredible shots for you ,seeing how you enjoy them. these caves are beyond my fears. but these are some terrific shots he takes using artifcial light. so i get to see where i wont go too.

Attachments

• zxzxz.jpg
    zxzxz.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 213
  • zawesome.jpg
    zawesome.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 216

Blacksheep

Bronze Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wisconsin
kiddrock33,

These pics are fantastic, wish my knee would allow me the opportunity to experience
some of the stuff many of you do here, when you post these pics it gets me close.

For that, I thank all who share! :thumbsup:

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They are beautiful each one is so beautiful makes me wish I lived closer to these things again WOW!

OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
they are beautiful pictures im confidant he could sell some. as far as previous humans leaving sign they were here isnt showing up . but numerous profiles of humans and animals are common. either its just imagination or previous rock cutters i can not say either way.

Attachments

• eldon french.jpg
    eldon french.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 216
OP
OP
kiddrock33

kiddrock33

Jun 14, 2003
Massachusetts
blackstone valley? i think i worked near there . that pit, doesnt it have treasure lore? i believe i worked in medford. is that near there? or i was working in the cape cod canal. i know john adams house was nearby.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions