juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
The neighbor brought this little guy over by the tail. Said he wasn't into gettin bit. I showed him that baby possum are quite tame. We took some pics and let him go after I fed him some peanut butter. I named him Willie. He didn't want to leave and kept curling up on my shoulder. We have seen him since his release, and he still wants to be carried around. Thanks for lookin.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• willy.jpg
    willy.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 245
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
allen said:
you can keep that creature...
They make really clean pets. We live in a 30 foot RV with a mini schnauzer, so another critter is not a good idea.
JuJu

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is that when you know he's not a baby anymore, he BITES you? :o lol. Just funnin' with ya. He's a cute little bugger but they sure are ugly adults.

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
packerbacker said:
Is that when you know he's not a baby anymore, he BITES you? :o lol. Just funnin' with ya. He's a cute little bugger but they sure are ugly adults.
I always thought they looked cool with their crossed eyes. They always look like the had too much to drink. ;D
JuJu

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cute little critter when there little.
I used to have a baby Ground hog that we fed with a bottle,it also would lay up on my shoes and watch tv and follow the wife all over the house. I would constantly take it outside and let it run around and finally it got old enough that it just kept going. It was also very cute especially when it would whistle.I liked having it around but glad it finally returned to the wild.

Nova Treasure

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Bro the girls all went awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......lol tell James theres more around lol.

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tank69 said:
Hey Bro the girls all went awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......lol tell James theres more around lol.

Tell my girls I miss em. I will see em soon though. Lookin forward to seein Yuma.
JuJu

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread