Attachments

• snow.JPG
    snow.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 214

Jdubya

May 19, 2005
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It's always a race to see who opens first, also the elk start moving down to lower altitudes.

riverdolphin

Jul 5, 2009
Yes, it was 90 degrees in eastern North Carolina yesturday. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather. Down here when it snows everybody goes crazy. The schools close, bread and milk disappear from the stores along with ingredients for snow cream. Snow seems to make the world stand still down here and everything seems to be so quiet even in the middle of town. I think its beautiful.
Thanks for posting!

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That looks cool and refreshing right now. I don't want to see NO snow in LA for a very long time.

:wink: RR

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Brrrrrr. That looks chilly. We have had a few nights in the high 40's but it warms up during the day.
The last 2 nights have been in the high 60's and in the mid to upper 70's during the warmest parts
on the day. it's supposed to turn a little colder next week, though. Some of the trees have started
turning to their fall colors. This is a little earlier than usual for the fall color. I am hoping
it holds off for a while.

Thanks for sharing your scenery

Ray

OP
OP
RGINN

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah, thank you Montana Jim, because your pics inspired me to do better with my pics. Someday I'll reach your level on that. The best thing is it's hard to take a bad picture up here, although I have. Riverdolphin, I come from Oklahoma and if we got 8 inches of snow, that was it, everything was shut down. Of course, we got a lot more ice down there, and there ain't nobody can drive on ice, I don't care how good you think you are. Up here, we get around 10 to 12 feet of snow a season. Yes, feet. It's pretty much business as usual, but they are better equipped to take care of the roads here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions