the lake is empty...

Whitesmxt66

Dec 29, 2011
Clarkston, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites M6, really want the MXT though.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW!!!! I have never seen anything like it. I cannot even imagine what you you could find out there. That is awesome. What year was that, well what looks to be the little original dam site that was under?

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whitesmxt66 said:
WOW!!!! I have never seen anything like it. I cannot even imagine what you you could find out there. That is awesome. What year was that, well what looks to be the little original dam site that was under?
just this year :BangHead:

Bum Luck

Silver Member
May 24, 2008
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, GARRETT GTI 2500, Garrett Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
"Lake operator Southern California Edison is restricting access to the exposed lakebed, both for public safety reasons and also to protect archaeological and cultural sites."

So - - - where are the beloved archies? Digging their usual kitchen scraps? Nope, asleep at their desks.

This may be the last chance for another 30 years.

Edison may not WANT to find anything, for fear that they may get resistance refilling the lake.

calisdad

Bronze Member
Sep 8, 2010
Groveland, CA
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wouldn't matter. There are dozens (hundreds?) of lakes in California with dozens of towns under them. Opposing the states power and water policies is a losing proposition.

I do think a night hunt or 2 is in order tho. ;)

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Bum Luck said:
"Lake operator Southern California Edison is restricting access to the exposed lakebed, both for public safety reasons and also to protect archaeological and cultural sites."

So - - - where are the beloved archies? Digging their usual kitchen scraps? Nope, asleep at their desks.

This may be the last chance for another 30 years.

Edison may not WANT to find anything, for fear that they may get resistance refilling the lake.
never thought about that

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
All ya would have to do is, enrich the guards coffers. I think they only make minimum wages.......NGE

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
aa where is your spunk man... I'll hook up with you and show you how to gain entry.. We go at night in our black PJ Ninja outfits.. The Feds won't see a thing :thumbsup:

OP
OP
aa battery

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
notgittinenny said:
All ya would have to do is, enrich the guards coffers. I think they only make minimum wages.......NGE
spartacus53 said:
aa where is your spunk man... I'll hook up with you and show you how to gain entry.. We go at night in our black PJ Ninja outfits.. The Feds won't see a thing :thumbsup:
in enough trouble :dontknow:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread