UncleMatt

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2012
Albuqerque, NM / Durango, CO
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium & Gold Bug II, Bazooka Super Prospector Sluice
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is different than climate. Hasn't this all been done to death on T-net before? I doubt seriously anything new will be presented from either side, so what is the point really?

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Weather is different than climate. Hasn't this all been done to death on T-net before? I doubt seriously anything new will be presented from either side, so what is the point really?

Because it's better to Smile Then Cry :tongue3:

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're right Jeff, this winter the snow has stayed and lasted longer than previous winters. I told my wife and others that we are having some ''Good old fashioned winters''. I think God is going to let some of these know-it-alls know who really controls the weather. I think He is proving His point. Stay Warm!

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It can always be Worse OD

10 Years ago

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

NEW YORK (CNN) -- A deadly snowstorm pounded the mid-Atlantic and Eastern states Monday, piling up record snowfalls in some areas, shutting down airports, stranding holiday travelers and paralyzing transportation.

CNN.com - Winter storm paralyzes much of East Coast - Feb. 18, 2003

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I didn't think Jeff was attempting to start a scientific debate. Maybe next time just title it 'Freezin My *ss Off Again'. haha! There have always been cycles in the weather, and I like the comment that weather is different than climate. A distinction that means a lot. Personally, I'm ready for the next Ice Age to start, if they can bring back the mammoths.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, I didn't think Jeff was attempting to start a scientific debate. Maybe next time just title it 'Freezin My *ss Off Again'. haha! There have always been cycles in the weather, and I like the comment that weather is different than climate. A distinction that means a lot. Personally, I'm ready for the next Ice Age to start, if they can bring back the mammoths.

You know me well :laughing7: Not sure If i struck a Nerve or ? :tongue3:

But I still need some
Global warming here :laughing7:

I'm had enough of this years Ice age

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Well considering it is posted in the daily snapshot forum I think the point is to show pictures of all the pretty snow at his home....

Nice shots Jeff, got any more?

I had to scrape 6" of warm sunshine off my windshield this morning ....Mid 80s here today Jeff.

American by birth, Patriot by choice.

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you say 'Cabin Fever', Jeff? Some of us tend to get a little testy this time of year.

OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can you say 'Cabin Fever', Jeff? Some of us tend to get a little testy this time of year.

I can think of at least One :occasion14: But I won't say " UncleMatt " 8-)

But if he's in Albuqerque, NM ? should be no Cabin Fever there

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
With some people any comment or view that differs from their own is a cause for a fight. Some just have to fight...

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

RGINN

Gold Member
Oct 16, 2007
Summit County, CO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Daily Snapshot forum ain't no place to have a fight anyway. Take it or leave it, I like your pic or it sucks and don't say nothin. Now the KGC forum, that's a place to hook it up with some people. Uncle Matt might be up in Durango CO right now. He had a good point about weather and climate, although it didn't really relate to anything on here. By the way Jeff, your ol smiley face thing is a little overdone, you think? (hahaha! just jokin)

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
y4a2edyt.jpg

For the cabin fever...

I would rather die standing on my two feet defending our Constitution than live a lifetime on my knees......

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeff of pa

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, the Daily Snapshot forum ain't no place to have a fight anyway. Take it or leave it, I like your pic or it sucks and don't say nothin. Now the KGC forum, that's a place to hook it up with some people. Uncle Matt might be up in Durango CO right now. He had a good point about weather and climate, although it didn't really relate to anything on here. By the way Jeff, your ol smiley face thing is a little overdone, you think? (hahaha! just jokin)

Well without the :laughing7: I get comments like above :BangHead:
I could :violent1: or :evil5: but :laughing1: fits me better :icon_jokercolor:

Last edited:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice View :thumbsup::notworthy:

One more nice view to melt your snow... ..LOL

sapedube.jpg

dieselram94

Gold Member
Jun 17, 2011
Mid Coast Maine
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett Pro Pointer (mine). Fisher F2 my son's
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
One more nice view to melt your snow... ..LOL

sapedube.jpg

TH, if I could hit the like button multiple times for this pic I would! Lol!

Sent from my SCH-R930 using Tapatalk 2

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! Global warming on hold :icon_scratch: I was hoping land above the artic circle would melt and open up for development, so I could go homestead up there and start farming ,raise some crops, prospect and feed the ever growing population of this world. I've got allot of big plans for global warming. Now you give me this news???

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread