chainsaw man 4.jpg
    934.4 KB · Views: 110

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Stopped by just outside of Montrose to check out this modern day rocky mountain beatnik. He likes listening to heavy metal and running a chainsaw. Seams like a pleasant way to live???
Nice, always like handmade art!..He's gotta be using a little saw w/a small bar TR. I ran chainsaw out west/Rockies and area for many years...Logging then Seismic Lines for Oilfield ...and all I'd made in spare time was kids chairs & tables outta good size based blocks..:laughing7:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice, always like handmade art!..He's gotta be using a little saw w/a small bar TR. I ran chainsaw out west/Rockies and area for many years...Logging then Seismic Lines for Oilfield ...and all I'd made in spare time was kids chairs & tables outta good size based blocks..:laughing7:
You can see his little saws in the 3rd pic sitting on that aluminum step stool & tall stump. I don't know if that's a special chain bar or not?. Looks a bit pointy on the end.

TJE

Bronze Member
Feb 18, 2013
Great Lakes
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ah yes, maybe a type of pruning/trimming bar & chain.
You can see his little saws in the 3rd pic sitting on that aluminum step stool & tall stump. I don't know if that's a special chain bar or not?. Looks a bit pointy on the end.

Sheperdess

Jan 20, 2013
South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Teknetics
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Everyone that looks at these pictures needs to click them to a large size to really appreciate the work done on them. They are awesome!

DigIron2

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Fisher f75/1270/1266x/Radio Shack Treasure tracker/
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
looks like he is good at what he does.that is some neat art

Back-of-the-boat

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
AT GOLD/Garrett /C.Scope cs4PI/Garrett(carrot) pro pointer/ 5x8 double d coil and sniper coil/Lesche digger/Lesche "T" handle shovel.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They actually sell specialty saws like that and also chainsaw wheels that fit on a hand-held grinder.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They actually sell specialty saws like that and also chainsaw wheels that fit on a hand-held grinder.
I kind of thought someone would make special accessories for chainsaw artist. You see many folks making the chainsaw bears in the tourist towns. Chainsaw bears are hot sellers to tourist.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread