tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Your weather up there is looking nice. We'll be at a high of 86 today, so maybe I'll move my office work to the bike today. No one knows I'll be sending and receiving emails and phone calls from a smartphone riding a bicycle out and about. It's much safer then attempting to do that out on the highways, wouldn't you agree. ??

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Your weather up there is looking nice. We'll be at a high of 86 today, so maybe I'll move my office work to the bike today. No one knows I'll be sending and receiving emails and phone calls from a smartphone riding a bicycle out and about. It's much safer then attempting to do that out on the highways, wouldn't you agree. ??
Yeah, we just had some much needed rain. It poured for a day or so, and brought the streams up and reduced fire danger for a while. Suppose to be sunny and upper 80's for a while now.
Modern technology makes life life a lot easier. Sounds like a great plan, just be careful biking and texting. :)

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
Gorgeous! :thumbsup:

Makes me wanna grab my rod and see if there's fish. ...Probably not, but then that's not the point. :wink:

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have some incredible skies. I bet there is a big old bass lurking in there:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread