tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This youngest kid of mine is always doing something unique. I guess she got a chance to check out some baby tigers someplace in Colorado Springs. She's always sending me text and selfies of what she's doing and where she's at.

Attachments

• IMG952327.jpg
    IMG952327.jpg
    240.8 KB · Views: 70

old digger

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2012
Montana
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That would be an interesting and fun experience.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would LOVE to get to do that. How lucky she is!

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
God bless her for caring about God's creatures. What an amazing time she must be having.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tell her that you and her mother loves her, but, do not bring any wild animals home.

I told my daughter that very thing, but I was talking about the 2 legged variety:tongue3:
If you ever run out of photographic material Tamrock, just follow her around. Seems she knows where to look!:tongue3:

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The kitten she got when she was 13 is now my cat. She wanted to take him with her when she moved out, but I thought it best he stayed here at the home he knows. She's got a real eye for photography od,p and has invested in some decent camera gear when she can. As far as the two leg critters go she's now on number 2. His name is Austin and he just got out of the Army. The previous fellow is still in the Army and his name was Austin also. We call em Austin No. 1 and Austin No. 2

Last edited:

austin

Gold Member
Jul 9, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Tiger Tiger, burning bright
In the forests of the night
What immortal hand or eye
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
Great picture of a happy girl!

I hope she's not aiming to feed it when it's grown! Big cats like humans, they're soft and easy to eat :)

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
The kitten she got when she was 13 is now my cat. She wanted to take him with her when she moved out, but I thought it best he stayed here at the home he knows. She's got a real eye for photography od,p and has invested in some decent camera gear when she can. As far as the two leg critters go she's now on number 2. His name is Austin and he just got out of the Army. The previous fellow is still in the Army and his name was Austin also. We call em Austin No. 1 and Austin No. 2

Be glad it's a cat and not a horse. Back in the day when I was shoeing horses, it seemed like most of the horse owners were ten year old girls. Then the girl gets a few years older, and discovers boys, falls in love, goes off, and Mom and Dad now have a horse that many times dies of old age right there in Mom and Dad's pasture. Cats are much easier to care for and don't cost near as much to feed.

OP
OP
tamrock

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, this cats a piece a cake to deal with. He's like 10 years old now and doesn't wonder far from home at that age.

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Yeah, this cats a piece a cake to deal with. He's like 10 years old now and doesn't wonder far from home at that age.
My daughter did that to me too. Left us with three cats.
I love the picture, but the Father/Daughter relationship is priceless. I have two daughters that call, and send me messages daily also.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread