Out the Kitchen Window

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
The view out my kitchen window this morning. It all melted off today, and is supposed to snow some more tonight.
A.jpg
Doesn't look like snow on the grass, it just looks frozen. It was 28 degrees.
A1.jpg
Duke didn't seem to mind.

Oregon Viking

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
Brookings-Harbor Oregon
Detector(s) used
White's prizm IV
Keene A52 with Gold Hog mats
Gold-N-Sand hand dredge
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We had a trace on the beach. First time in years. Last time (1989) we had 10 inches on the beach! It lasted 5 days. I loved it, I was driving a 1975 Chevy monza with a factory 350 V8 (souped) That car was for tire burnin' not snow. Sorry officer.... no traction! No sir I wasn'y tryin' to go sideways.... again...:laughing7:
Sister in law....lives in Green.. Just informed me you guys are getting more snow! The hills around here got quite a bit.
That's a fine looking dog!:icon_thumright:

Last edited:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I guess we'll be getting more snow today and the mountains will be getting a lot more. Duke's a smart looking dog. Mine's a bit of a renegade.

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
They were saying all fall that this winter would be extra snowy, but so far, they have been wrong. We have had flurries but no deep ones yet.

kcm

Gold Member
Feb 29, 2016
NW Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Other
They were saying all fall that this winter would be extra snowy, but so far, they have been wrong. We have had flurries but no deep ones yet.

No, we're getting it instead! :BangHead:

2 more big snowfalls with high winds and we'll be drifted in so bad that I'll have to hire a loader to come from SOMEWHERE and dig us out! We've only been at that point 2 times, and both times were the last snowfall of the season. This is barely January!! :crybaby2:

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Your dog is absolutely gorgeous.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread