Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Found this very abstract "sculpture" hanging at the end of a very long spider web. Almost looks like he "hung" a chicken ...

spider_art.JPG

Cariboo5

Oct 27, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
They do and cool picture. Took this picture of a spider and his web the other day.............

Web Spider 2.jpg

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
There is created art here and not from spiders either,although they put it together.

DSCN1533.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I remember as a child being told not to say anyone's name near one of these webs because the spiders would write it down on the web.

OP
OP
Chadeaux

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sorry for the quality, but my nikon refuses to focus on this little bit of creativity I found this afternoon . . . trophies?

DSCN1099.JPG

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
When I was working in northern Florida around Gainesville, I'd sometimes go hiking on some of the trails in that area. I wasn't looking ahead and put my face into a web like that on the trail. I had this big black and yellow spider on my face and the web was really string like all over my head. That sure gave me the Willy's and I shook that spider off me without harm or being bit. That spider look like a big garden spider. After that I started watching out ahead for those webs and there were many right on the trail at head level.

Last edited:

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
I wasn't looking ahead and put my face into a web like that on the trail.

Granny always said for us kids to watch out for the spiders. Thus I'm completely arachnophobic. When I walk through the woods I always carry a walking stick to clear the way.

If I'd have run into the web you did I'd squeal like a little girl and probably soil myself as well!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Beautiful as they are, I'm looking forward to walking on the trails without getting them in my face and hair!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions