tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hope she doesn't mess with a rattler. Does she get to come in the house?

OP
OP
ronwoodcraft

ronwoodcraft

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2007
Idaho
Hope she doesn't mess with a rattler. Does she get to come in the house?
Kind of a weird cat...Wants to be petted all the time but doesn't like to be held...Pick her up and she immediately struggles to get down, then tuns around and wants pets....She'll run into the shop or other outbuilding, but for some reason, wont come into the house.

gunsil

Silver Member
Dec 27, 2012
lower hudson valley, N.Y.
Detector(s) used
safari, ATPro, infinium, old Garrett BFO, Excal, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very pretty cat, and I love baby snakes too. I once found one of my cats biting a foot long garter snake and it's intestines were outside a claw slice. I took the snake away from the cat, poked the intestine back inside and put a band-aid over the hole and put the snake in one of my terrariums. I was about 13 at the time and caught and played with a lot of snakes. Well, the snake got loose in the house and we had to warn guests not to be alarmed if a small snake appeared under a couch or chairs and we'd see it occasionally but couldn't catch it. A few months later my mother found a shedded snakeskin with a band-aid on it under the couch. That little guy had survived my first aid!! Our house was not tight, mice and rats got in so I am sure the snake eventually found it's way back out. Hopefully the cats didn't get it again.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great shots!:occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting