glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
North of the Mason Dixon line
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I took a cold winter morning walk along an old horse and buggy road At the bottom it followed a small spring feed stream . As I made my way along there where numerous springs that feed water into the main branch Beyond where the old foundat st wa #2.JPG ions where the road started climbing up a pretty good ridge About 3/4 of the way up a stone wall was built on the down slope side so the road would remain level In the 1800's this was all hand work No bulldozers or any kind of tractors or other machinery Many hours of hard labor made this road usable even during the worst times of snow and heavy rain

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have not done that yet I have permission to walk but I have not yet ask to bring my detector yet .It is on my list of things to do. I have found a few horse shoes in places like that .And any place that had people using it could turn up all kinds of interesting items So you make a good point.

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice area to hunt, good luck on the permission! :occasion14:

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post that's really cool good luck I bet there lots of cool stuff to find

OP
OP
G

glass half fool

Bronze Member
Jul 17, 2017
Detector(s) used
White 5900DiPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great post that's really cool good luck I bet there lots of cool stuff to find

Thanks A2 I love finding things just because of the history involved . Most everything I ever found while detecting is just junk . But to me it makes me think about how the people that used the junk I found lived . I enjoy read how many of you have found old coins ,jewelry, and other valuable items . I got a pile of horse shoes ,broken pieces of farm equipment and other rusted up stuff . But I still like finding it

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread