🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Gypsyheart said:
Easy .........

Gypsy, put some helmets on those two, or they'll end up looking like Plumb50.

TooManyHobbies

Bronze Member
Dec 24, 2007
CT
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT,
DetectorPro HH Underwater
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
trusty said:
This little guy was kind of pretty. I almost stepped on him a couple years ago while mushroom hunting. No. I didn't touch him, but I really wanted to. My hand is there to show his size. His mama was close, as I could hear her snorting & stomping.
what a cool find that is.

suwannee pirate

Feb 12, 2006
Lake City FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur,garrett,micropulse
My youngest daughter at beach ,she distracts people and they drop their jewelry.
[This was taken last year ,she was doing some modeling for an East Coast Sunwear commercial]

Attachments

• l_5cc91c40b081e2b0f0d0c95359e839b0.jpg
    l_5cc91c40b081e2b0f0d0c95359e839b0.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 849

rmptr

Silver Member
Dec 25, 2007
Tierra del Fuego
Detector(s) used
Tesoro.Fisher.Garrett
Gosh, Spirate...

She's a pretty girl!

And nice enough that she will let you take her picture!

We've got boys... They won't hardly tolerate a picture...
unless they are doing something REALLY stoopid!

rmptr

Cannonman17

Bronze Member
Jul 16, 2006
Wisconsin
I get to see the most beautiful thing every day... or night rather, but I can't get a picture of it because I would wake her up... I get home late at night and when I go to bed I stop and look at my daughter Emily sleeping... there is a sky light in the room and the orange glow from these small town lights shed just enough light into the room to highlight her sleeping head. Then I go to bed and see her Mom... who isn't half bad either! ;D

vegasmtl

Jan 11, 2006
South Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Bullseye II
suwannee pirate said:
My youngest daughter at beach ,she distracts people and they drop their jewelry.
K, my daughter is only 5, but when she gets old enough to wear a bikini like that, I will buy her a turtle neck! You are a brave man, I would be too busy chasing boys away to get any detecting done!

Eu_citzen

Gold Member
Sep 19, 2006
Sweden
Detector(s) used
White's V3, Minelab Explorer II & XP Deus.
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
suwannee pirate said:
OMG! Holy Cow! Can you see that VERY deep gold ring just left of her!? :-X :D

She really is cute! 8)

bean man

Sep 2, 2006
Central Iowa
For a lot of people with kids, it's their kids when their about 1 to 4. It's unbelievable, it's so awesome. Anybody out there, with kids that age, take lots of pictures and video. It goes by fast, and remember, when you go to look at or watch that stuff after they grow up, do it when no ones around. :'(

OP
OP
imafishingnutt

imafishingnutt

Bronze Member
Sep 30, 2007
Superior Nebraska
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT, Tesoro, Whites DFX, Nokta Impact Pro, Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I dont think i would want a daughter i would be too protective.
but i always said if i had kids i would want a girl.
now that i see yours im not so sure,
id be hovering over her with a shot gun.

i suppose if they are raised right you have all the trust.
very pretty girl.

wouldnt she look pretty on that horse Wow what a pic that would be.
two beautiful things in one pic. ,...lol not that she is a thing lol
thanks for sharing.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 840
  • index.jpg
    index.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 771
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 660

suwannee pirate

Feb 12, 2006
Lake City FL
Detector(s) used
excalibur,garrett,micropulse
Ima ,she has never gave us any trouble and is level headed and responsible and her older sister has the same looks and attitude. Both girls have been a pleasure to raise and we enjoy their company when they come and visit.Its probbally best I didn't have boys , they might have turned out like me...

Bridge End Farm

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Library
suwannee pirate said:
Ima ,she has never gave us any trouble and is level headed and responsible and her older sister has the same looks and attitude. Both girls have been a pleasure to raise and we enjoy their company when they come and visit.Its probbally best I didn't have boys , they might have turned out like me...

lol I have to admit I agree with you :D lol

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
OK guys, dont wanna get sappy & all and sry I dont have a photo but when I was in high school I lived across the street from an elderly couple.........Art & Eva Johnson (god rest their souls) He had retired from the railroad & he was a small, wirey man but very strong & scrappy. Hard worker, always wore blue jeans & steel toe boots which I thought was pretty cool for an old man in the late 1970's. In my sophmore year we had a bad winter, cold & lots of snow & I saw his wife trying to split firewood. Art was very sick & she was out of wood so I took care of it & stocked the house up, split kindling. She couldnt drive so i went to grocery store for her etc. bout 2 weeks later I see Art out back of his house feeling better & splitting wood, he gave me the biggest hug, told me he loved me & started crying! I barely knew him but this was Arts way, him & his wife were amazing people! We became great friends & i would spend hours sitting at their kitchen table listening to stories of the old days..........Art was 15 & eva was 14 when they eloped & were married. Art busted his butt to support them at 15 years old! As Art would talk Eva was always cookin pies, cookies, she made the best damned lemonade ive ever had in my life! But the little looks they gave each other, how she would brush against him as she walked by, the way they touched each others hands as she poured him some coffee.............after 60 plus years of marriage! This was the most beautiful thing ive ever seen in my life! The Love, devotion & commitment they had for each other was mind blowing! Eva had a major stroke in 1986 & was left comotose & died shortly after. Art took the best care of her he could til her death.........in perfect health he died 2 weeks later of a broken heart. I loved them & will never forget them, I know they are together in a much better place.

silverswede

Dec 12, 2005
Pinehurst. Idaho
Detector(s) used
Minelab SOVEREIGN XS-2a PRO
Aw crap A.P. now you've made me cry. I think Art & Eva were no doubt the most beautiful people in the world too. What they've given you and you have shared with us is todays treasure. Thanks AP so much.

S.S.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread