Fish pics ( everybody )

Wilderness medic

Dec 1, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow! Congratulations on that catch! Welcome to treasurenet and Bart’s fish pics thread, Wilderness medic. I think Bart is busy working/fishing. He will love seeing these pics!
Thanks! I was a sponsored spearfisherman for a bit. Have a few nice catches ;)

Quick clip of the world record fish

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=aUNucFmOMlQ

Video of the whole trip

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hzJ4N80ldE4

A month in Baja spearfishing

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cFNs6Wo025U

Chasing 200 pound bluefin tuna

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jAPjMJppHwI

Fighting off sharks in New Zealand.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jjS98lY6TXI

Robot

Bronze Member
Mar 10, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm wishing this Christmas...Santa will bring me a new Fish Finder...for Ice Fishing!

For the time being...I guess I will have to do it the old way!

Fishing Photo.png

Merry Christmas to All!

and to All!

Best Wishes...for good Fishes!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Merry Christmas fishing folks. Hey wilderness medic.....somehow I missed your post. Awesome stuff man. I too have been an avid spearfisherman most of my life. We had a speargun business a few years ago and we even sponsored some fisherman too. Our company was called subsea spearguns. I got involved with the design aspect, my contribution was the leiamono line of guns. 68 inch shaft, enclosed track, 4 bands, neptonix trigger, etc,etc....in the end my partner moved on and we only make them on the side for select customers that pester us enough to get us to make one. So far I have not shot the size fish the gun was designed for......only a 35 pound mahi. Awesome post man thanks for sharing with us !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm gearing up now for a week of adventure !! Fishing, diving, and treasure hunting. We start the day after Christmas and will go everyday till just after the new year. We will then start loading up for an extended trip in the bahamas. Eleuthera, harbor island, spanish wells, and San Salvador. We will fish yellow fin tuna, wahoo, and marlin both blue and white. If all goes well we will finish up with a marlin tournament in late may. I will fly back and forth every couple weeks, and if everything works out I'll fly home and treasure dive with ASAP (American shoal archeology program) in search of the 1563 galleon "angel bueno". If my boss wants we can invest in atocha also and dive with MRR. That will be up to the boss but I hope it works out for us. And if the stars line up right I may dive the 1715 fleet with a new team that's forming.....never had this many opportunities all at once......I hope things shake out for me, well see I've heard it before.

RTR

Gold Member
Nov 21, 2017
Smith Mt. Lake Va.
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Liberator
Falcon MD-20
Blue Bowl
Angus MacKirk sluice
Miller Table
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Best of luck Bart !:)!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Same to you gold finger !! Spring thaw should flush some gold out for you.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I’m sure they will, bart! You seem to have a special treasure hunting blessing upon you! Stay safe and happy hunting!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_0664.jpg fishing every day now......sailfish season is here !!! Caught 3 today plus a kingfish and a black fin tuna. Saw 6 sailfish,caught 3,released 2,and kept 1. We take 1 sailfish a year for the smoker, all the rest get released. It has become taboo to keep even the 1 a day that your allowed, and the conservation has helped tremendously with the numbers. We also lost a giant wahoo that looked like the one in my signature photo. It was a long day in very rough conditions. 4-6 on the inside, and 8-10 in the gulf stream. I was soaked and wet all day long, and loved every minute of it !!! Man I love my job !!! Tomorrow should be better.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
What a life Bart......Fishing, treasure hunting, exotic woods. Good luck and best wishes sir, we are proud to know you :notworthy:

Kace

Bronze Member
Aug 15, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Whites Bullseye 2 Pointer, Audio 200 D Headphones,
Garrett AT MAX, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT, MS-3 Headphones,
Lesche Digger, Lesche Shovel, 4' T Handle Probe.
GoPro, RC Truck, Drone.
Primary Interest:
Other
SWEET BART! I want to catch one of those SO Bad! I've only gone out once in Jamaica and caught everything But a sailfish! lol!

Kace

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
SWEET BART! I want to catch one of those SO Bad! I've only gone out once in Jamaica and caught everything But a sailfish! lol!

Kace
=======
They taste soooooooooooooooo good . Not like the ones they try to pawn off here where I live.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Still working on your tan I see bart :laughing7: Just rub it in. ???

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! I seen Simon posted and I got excited! I thought maybe he was let out of his cage for a fishing trip!
tenor.gif

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1664825 fishing every day now......sailfish season is here !!! Caught 3 today plus a kingfish and a black fin tuna. Saw 6 sailfish,caught 3,released 2,and kept 1. We take 1 sailfish a year for the smoker, all the rest get released. It has become taboo to keep even the 1 a day that your allowed, and the conservation has helped tremendously with the numbers. We also lost a giant wahoo that looked like the one in my signature photo. It was a long day in very rough conditions. 4-6 on the inside, and 8-10 in the gulf stream. I was soaked and wet all day long, and loved every minute of it !!! Man I love my job !!! Tomorrow should be better.

Awesome!

So glad you are having some good fishing! Keep reeling them big ones! :hello2:

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Wow! I seen Simon posted and I got excited! I thought maybe he was let out of his cage for a fishing trip!
tenor.gif
=======
Glad "Somebody" finds my prison time funny. Crazy ole coot.jpg Sorry to hi-jack your thread bart..........BUT WD made me ! Sometimes she reminds me of my little sister.:dontknow:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
=======
Glad "Somebody" finds my prison time funny. View attachment 1664867 Sorry to hi-jack your thread bart..........BUT WD made me ! Sometimes she reminds me of my little sister.:dontknow:

Haaa ha ha !!! That's hilarious simon !! Your sure not gonna win any cakes and pies from WD that way........pretty funny though.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20181229_155311.jpg here is a lane snapper from today........tasty little critters. They dont get big, but they are great table fare. Pretty little guys with the yellow stripes too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread