Fish pics ( everybody )

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice catch Bart !
I just got back from getting my fish ???

Filet-o-fish.jpg How come mine doesn't have a tail or fins :icon_scratch:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
OMG! I used to love those when I was a teen. I can't even take a bite of them now. Icky, Icky, Icky!

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Then there must not be enough tarter sauce on it Sis :tongue3:

If you ever come to visit, this is our main course with fries as desert. :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FullSizeR(2).jpg
Got another one

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There getting bigger and bigger each day.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200302_124646.jpg 20200302_124700.jpg

My favs. So far....these guys have produced the most so far this spring. The diving green one is about worn out !!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20200213_132109.jpg 20200213_132115.jpg
20200213_132118.jpg

Some others we run....I switch colors at different times of the day unless something is just catching everything....like the first two lures !!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FullSizeR(4).jpg
Heres Jeremy my new Canadian friend....he caught a nice tuna and he also caught digging fever. I gave him the excal to play with and now I'm sure he will become a Canadian hunter. Maybe I'll go for a visit to Canada and dirt fish with him.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep, that lure needs a paint job. Pretty cool that you shared your detector and got him interested in the hobby. I got MR WD a magnet for Christmas. He's looking forward to using it on Lake Erie. Lots of wrecks there. I hope he catches the bug.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He says he finds all kinds of good stuff just poking around....I would really like to get up there and hunt...I hope he buys a machine.

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
I hope you get to. Seems like there is a lot of history there. This hobby has really got me interested in researching different areas' history. I have been so consumed about this farm's history. But it has been really cool to see what people find all over the world on this site and learn about their history.

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I had known a little more about Canada's history....I missed some great opportunities up there on some of my yacht travels. Well....I know now and am prepared....there are many treasures still to be found !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Oh, I have an update on WWH. The Iowa group consists of 5/6 guys. the guy in charge is a purple heart recipient who wants to get something started in Iowa. There are walleye in Iowa. The KY Hero president wants to show them what we do and hopefully give them the spark that they need.

On a side note: The KY Hero is a retired Colonel. I never in my wildest imagination, ever dreamed that there would be a colonel in my house! And he kept calling me "Ma'am!" Sorry, but, I have it ingrained in me to shiver and shake, and be on my best behavior when an Officer is around. Maybe someday, I'll let him know he doesn't have to call me "Ma'am" I enlisted and only made it to Spec4. :laughing9:

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish I had known a little more about Canada's history....I missed some great opportunities up there on some of my yacht travels. Well....I know now and am prepared....there are many treasures still to be found !!

Yes, you should have a magnet for when you are crossing all of those waters! Shoot how many Great Lakes do you go through when you take the boat up there for the summer?

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know what you mean....my grandad was a Lt. colonel....he had an air about him and everyone showed respect.....he was one of the most successful men I was ever around. I gotta think with a full bird colonel calling shots things will be real straight real quick. Itll be better than ever...got to put the bad press behind and just catch fish !! There have been some real fiascos in this tournament stuff over the years !! I've had to pass a lie detector test at one really close mahi tournament once.

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a fish pic (too cold to fish now), so I wanted to replace the ceiling fan with a light in my flyfishing (man cave) room. Purchased a light and gave it to our iron artist / blacksmith friend and told him to add some trout to it.

He got incredibly creative and we installed it today. Truly a one-of-a-kind light that looks great.

P3070164 (3).JPG

A close-up of the three-dimensional trout chasing a fly...

P3070171 (2).JPG

Couldn't be happier...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread