SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Blak bart, my Father-in-Law was the big game hunter...

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife said I could go fishing anytime I want as long as the "important stuff" gets done first.

Not sure what she meant by important...

Trout Fishing.jpg

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a fish pic (too cold to fish now), so I wanted to replace the ceiling fan with a light in my flyfishing (man cave) room. Purchased a light and gave it to our iron artist / blacksmith friend and told him to add some trout to it.

He got incredibly creative and we installed it today. Truly a one-of-a-kind light that looks great.

A close-up of the three-dimensional trout chasing a fly...

Couldn't be happier...

That is very cool!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Video unavailable WD ??

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's great....sorry I'm busy on friday fishing !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
We got my big fish finally. Mr WD doesn’t like the finish. He’s really not happy with the mount at all but he can’t do anything about it except the finish. So it will be sitting around until he gets around to it.

IMG_9005.jpg

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice mount WD...looks good from far...DA bears !!

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Had to cancel our annual flyfishing trip to the Driftless Area in Wisconsin later this month due to the virus. Just hope we can all get through this sooner than later and somehow get back to whatever normal is. Stay safe out there everybody!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Had to cancel our annual flyfishing trip to the Driftless Area in Wisconsin later this month due to the virus. Just hope we can all get through this sooner than later and somehow get back to whatever normal is. Stay safe out there everybody!

Yep, It's crimping our style, too! MR WD is having fishing withdraws. Campgrounds are all closed. We can't go to our trailer. For some of those people, they live 6 months at site in OH and 6 months in FL. You be safe, too!

OP
OP
Blak bart

Blak bart

Gold Member
Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
All my clothes and a bunch of my treasure hunting equipment and some of my wood carving tools are all stranded in the bahamas along with our 42 foot boat. I haven't fished since the last fish pic I posted...when ever that was. So to kill some time we bought a new boat that's being outfitted with equipment right now. IMG_5084.jpg I guess we will drive over on this boat and I'll retrieve the 42 and follow the big boat home !! First the bahamas has to open to travel first. Or we will have to petition the government to allow us to recover our equipment. Things are getting strange now !!

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
All my clothes and a bunch of my treasure hunting equipment and some of my wood carving tools are all stranded in the bahamas along with our 42 foot boat. I haven't fished since the last fish pic I posted...when ever that was. So to kill some time we bought a new boat that's being outfitted with equipment right now. View attachment 1818299 I guess we will drive over on this boat and I'll retrieve the 42 and follow the big boat home !! First the bahamas has to open to travel first. Or we will have to petition the government to allow us to recover our equipment. Things are getting strange now !!

That would be stressful. Is there someone trustworthy keeping an eye on it in the Bahamas?

SD51

Silver Member
Aug 24, 2016
MI
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Crazy here too... haven't left the house in three weeks except for this past Thursday to hit Aldi's. Built two flyrods over the winter and can't even try them out! No detecting yet either. $1000 fine here if we are caught standing too close to somebody. Guess there aren't enough cars on the road to write tickets so this is the latest idea.

releventchair

Gold Member
May 9, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
All my clothes and a bunch of my treasure hunting equipment and some of my wood carving tools are all stranded in the bahamas along with our 42 foot boat. I haven't fished since the last fish pic I posted...when ever that was. So to kill some time we bought a new boat that's being outfitted with equipment right now. View attachment 1818299 I guess we will drive over on this boat and I'll retrieve the 42 and follow the big boat home !! First the bahamas has to open to travel first. Or we will have to petition the government to allow us to recover our equipment. Things are getting strange now !!

All your cloths are far away? That'll teach ya to wear cloths when you travel! Now you're all nekked. Hope you at least brought sunscreen.:laughing7:

Ya , it's strange here too.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Buy a boat to retrieve a boat :icon_scratch:

It looks better sitting on the water than it did sitting on land Bart :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread