Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

fayz_m

Apr 11, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how do i post in the forum ? need some rocks possibly gemstones I need help identifying. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how do i post in the forum ? need some rocks possibly gemstones I need help identifying. Please let me know at your earliest convenience.
tn_md.gif
1st - Welcome Aboard fayz_m! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...
tn_teacher.gif
2nd - Go to the forum that best fits your subject. Upper left side you will see "POST NEW THREAD."
metal_detector.gif
3rd - Jump over to Forum > Geological Forums > Rocks/Gems and post your "rocks!"

MagzRh

Apr 12, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello im newbie in this kind of world thats why i really wanna know alot of things that woul make me knowledgeble with this. i know this website would be able to provide me new ideas. thank you.. guys

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello im newbie in this kind of world thats why i really wanna know alot of things that woul make me knowledgeble with this. i know this website would be able to provide me new ideas. thank you.. guys
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard MagzRh! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

JoJO72

Apr 18, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,. I'm from Southeastern Oklahoma not far from the Red River. This is all new to me and don't know where I should start first. I hear people talk about their excursions and finds which has sparked an interest. Super excited to see where this leads to.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. šŸ™‹

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,. I'm from Southeastern Oklahoma not far from the Red River. This is all new to me and don't know where I should start first. I hear people talk about their excursions and finds which has sparked an interest. Super excited to see where this leads to.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Oklahoma for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Oldhound

Apr 19, 2018
Northwest Nebraska
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, brand new to this site. My son got me into fairburn agate hunting, yesterday was my 3rd trip. The first two trips I found nothing, but yesterday I found these three! Anyway, it's safe to say I'm addicted to rock hunting!!!

fairburns.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, brand new to this site. My son got me into fairburn agate hunting, yesterday was my 3rd trip. The first two trips I found nothing, but yesterday I found these three! Anyway, it's safe to say I'm addicted to rock hunting!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

Heizenberg

Tenderfoot
Apr 21, 2018
Eastern WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
Whites Coinmaster GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Eastern WA, where the sky is big and the finds are small. Picked up a White's Coinmaster GT, and have found some pocket change and a Lamborghini (matchbox). Also found a snake, but strange thing, it wasn't a copperhead. Happy hunting, and thanks for all the people that support this site.

VADirtfisher

Mar 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello from Eastern WA, where the sky is big and the finds are small. Picked up a White's Coinmaster GT, and have found some pocket change and a Lamborghini (matchbox). Also found a snake, but strange thing, it wasn't a copperhead. Happy hunting, and thanks for all the people that support this site.
Welcome to the group !

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Washington for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

moonlooter

Greenie
Apr 23, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! I just bought my first metal detector! A Garret AT Pro.. canā€™t wait to get started.. already got permission to hunt a site where there was at least one skirmish during the civil war. ā˜ ļø

VADirtfisher

Mar 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! I just bought my first metal detector! A Garret AT Pro.. canā€™t wait to get started.. already got permission to hunt a site where there was at least one skirmish during the civil war. [emoji879]ļø
Good deal , good hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone! I just bought my first metal detector! A Garret AT Pro.. canā€™t wait to get started.. already got permission to hunt a site where there was at least one skirmish during the civil war. ā˜ ļø
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard MoonLooter! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forums: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - people may have more success helping you (if necessary)...

PokerCop

Apr 23, 2018
Tucson, AZ
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Tucson, AZ here. New to the site and no idea what Iā€™m doing. Hopefully I can find someone in my area to help show me the ropes. Looking forward to learning all that I can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions