Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am Rahul Mishra, from India, a gemologist. I am interested in astrology and gemstones...
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard Rahulgem!

JKC

Mar 22, 2018
Greenup Illinois
Detector(s) used
Garrett 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello everyone, just getting started in Metal detecting, ordered one just today, hope to learn a lot on here. Thanks!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, just getting started in Metal detecting, ordered one just today, hope to learn a lot on here. Thanks!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Looking forward to you getting your new puppy and seeing what ya find! In the meantime - take a look at Sub-Forums: Illinois for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

gspot17

Greenie
Mar 25, 2018
Webster, NY
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
XP Deus
E-trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone, I'm also a newbie who just joined the site. I'm a professional poker player that lives near Rochester, NY. I have lots of free time and a brand new CTX and Deus which I still am trying to wrap my head around on how they work. lol. I recently was with Gary Drayton in Florida getting a few tips on the CTX which certainly helped. I haven't even touched the Deus yet and probably wont until I've got a decent grasp on the CTX. Anyways I don't post much but I do a lot of reading to see what others post to help learn this new hobby. If anyone else is from my area please feel free to reach out to me. I'd love to go out hunting with other enthusiasts!

VADirtfisher

Mar 31, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all, I'm from Southwest VA and love dirt fishing. Hope I can get some great pointers.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋

detectorelics

Apr 7, 2018
Mount Airy, NC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Lang Ranger Pro, Bounty Hunter Sharp Shooter II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie, from good ole Mayberry!! Currently using a BH Sharp Shooter II and my new BH Land Ranger Pro will be here Tuesday! Looking forward to learning new things and finding lots of cool stuff! Bounty-Hunter-Land-Ranger-Pro.jpg

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie, from good ole Mayberry!! Currently using a BH Sharp Shooter II and my new BH Land Ranger Pro will be here Tuesday! Looking forward to learning new things and finding lots of cool stuff!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: North Carolina for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Ogre1190

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2015
Northern Illinois
Detector(s) used
MineLab E-Trac, MineLab Safari, MineLab Explorer XS,
White's 5000 D, White's 6DB, White's 5000 D GEB
Sunray X-1 for the ML's, Garrett PP for the White's and a Backhoe
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Newbie, from good ole Mayberry!! Currently using a BH Sharp Shooter II and my new BH Land Ranger Pro will be here Tuesday! Looking forward to learning new things and finding lots of cool stuff! View attachment 1574993
Welcome from North Central Illinois. 🙋 Nice looking machine.

CHERTSEEKER

Greenie
Apr 9, 2018
Pennsylvania
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hi guys,
Newbie to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, Native American relics of all types is my passion.
Looking forward to talking with you all.

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys, Newbie to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, Native American relics of all types is my passion. Looking forward to talking with you all.
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard CHERTSEEKER from another resident of the great state of PA! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Pennsylvania for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to PA.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread