Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey, Iā€™m glad to be here!
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Forum: Florida for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Graphicbadger92

Greenie
Apr 13, 2021
Arizona
Detector(s) used
Sharp shooter 2, hand held detectors
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello every one here Iā€™m John Ruiz the treasure hunter and inventor from kingman Arizona USA
I am 30 Iā€™m adventurous and love to find rare items or whatnot. Iā€™m a stay at home or treasure hunt type of guy.

(Deleted by mod for rule violation, no supporting vendor selling)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone..

New to the board, just wanted to say hello to all.. Will see you in discussions..

Thankyou!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi everyone..
tn_md.gif
Welcome Aboard! You didn't list your state (or country) in your profile. So, you might consider jumping over to Sub-Forum: Select Your Area.... and selecting location information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state (or country). You might also consider adding your state (or country) to your displayed profile (SETTINGS -> EDIT PROFILE) so if you ask a question, etc. - members may have more success helping you (your location may help etc.)...

TorillWenche

Apr 18, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello guys i'm from France and new here. I'm happy for joining here so i can learn more about treasure.

FindingIsFun

Apr 18, 2021
Calgary, Alberta
Detector(s) used
Garret Ace 400i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone, I'm a 16 year old from Southern Alberta, been detecting for 3 years about, not a lot of time to get out but that might change.

Logan B

Tenderfoot
Apr 23, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. New member from Oregon. Have never treasure hunted before, I came to find out about Native American artifacts. I keep finding odd carvings in my little creek, so figured I would try to find out about collecting

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi there. New member from Oregon. Have never treasure hunted before, I came to find out about Native American artifacts. I keep finding odd carvings in my little creek, so figured I would try to find out about collecting

Welcome Logan, try our North American Indian Artifact forum, it is found under our artifact forum on the main page, there is over 2000 years of collecting experience here so if you are willing to listen to members advice when you post pictures you will learn a lot, don't get discourage if a member tells you a picture is just a rock with natural erosion, they are trying to help based on their knowledge.

Again, welcome to TreasureNet.

Last edited:

DONREAU

Apr 26, 2021
DODGE CO. WI.
Detector(s) used
BOUNTY HUNTER DISCOVERY 3300
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
i'm new to the site and detecting and joined because i seen a post about dodge county, wi. i don't know what i'm doing but now have an idea where to learn. thanks
where's the send button?

aarant81

Apr 27, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to the detecting community. My dads been doing it for 40 years and has some neat finds. Live in Fort Motte, SC. Used a Garrett Ace 250 in the past and just ordered a new Garrett AT Max and waiting for it to arrive.

littlelancie

Apr 27, 2021
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett/bounty hunter/minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all,
New to the site, sort of new to detecting. Working on my third detector, an AT Max. Previously owned a BH quicksilver and Ace 300. Seriously considering an equinox 800 in a few months. Retired Air Force, living in NC. Not afraid to ask for permission or offer solicited advice. I've been reading posts here forever and decided to contribute by joining instead of trolling.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread