New from Eastern Shore MD

Brice

Aug 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone! Just ordered a detectorpro from kellyco because of this forum just got me interested! Anyone on the eastern shore MD want to meet up and go treasure hunting hit me up!!! I've found 6 nails and a peice of old siding so far but thats just in my yard haha!

Digger2

Bronze Member
Apr 9, 2013
Vacherie Louisiana
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS,Garrett AT Pro, GTI 2500 ,
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Detectorpro Uniprobe

Vibra-tector 730
Vibra-Probe 580
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from South Louisiana!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
pennsylvania.gif
Welcome aboard from the great state of Pennsylvania (USA).
reading_01.gif
You might consider browsing Sub-Forums: Maryland for information (i.e., clubs, hunts, finds, legends, maps, etc.) directly related to your state.

Clay Fisher2

Jul 20, 2013
Middle GA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A Peach of a Welcome from Middle Georgia! Welcome to TNet, one of the few places where finding nails, scrap metal, beer tabs and even deteriorated tin foil will not be frowned upon! Great advice, really nice folks and lots of encouragement found also found here. Came here from another forum where the folks were just as friendly but TNet also has so many of the other treasure hunting subjects that I am interested in. Keep digging and be sure to post some photos!

gerryk

Jan 20, 2013
Orland Park
Detector(s) used
Minelab X Terra 705, Bounty Hunter Pro 505, Garrett Pro pointer, Pro swing 45, TDK WR 700 wireless headphones, leschee digger, green canvas mil surplus messenger bag as finds bag and brown bomb#2 to
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome aboard from the chicago area.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions