New guy from Southeast Kansas

Big L

Dec 27, 2013
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey folks Big L here new guy from SE Kansas.. the small town of Sycamore, Ks just four miles North of Independence, Ks. Just ordered a Garrett AT Pro from Bart and got a great price from him and he seems like a straight up guy to deal with, he gets great reviews here anyway…. I just recently retired and looking to stay active and have some fun at the same time… looks like a huge knowledge base here to work with….. I have so much to learn and looking forward to the time spent metal detecting and learning…. Hope to have some finds to share with all of you folks in the future.

Last edited:

KennyD

Apr 25, 2013
Belleville, MI
Detector(s) used
Whites VX3, Tesoro Vaquero, Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to a great hobby Larry! You're starting of with a fantastic machine. Congrats!
Good luck and Happy hunting!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Kansas for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

OP
OP
Big L

Big L

Dec 27, 2013
SE Kansas
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks to all of you folks for the warm welcome to the forum, now if we could get some warm weather here so I could get out and check a few areas and start the learning process.. Oh well I guess this gives me time to do some research on some old homesteads around my area and hopefully give me a better chance of finding some cool stuff….

NoBootyYet

Dec 3, 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 350
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome from Alabama and happy hunting to you. Be sure to share your cool finds and what you learn.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread