Hi from Central Ohio

Pinball

Dec 18, 2014
Ashland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I received a Radio Shack Tandy Metal Detector kit as a Christmas gift back in the Seventies and loved it. I just bought a Bounty Hunter Sharpshooter 2 off of Craigslist about a month ago....and I am HOOKED! I can't get enough of all the videos on youtube and I find myself going out hunting in this freezing Ohio weather all of the time. I belong to a couple of other forums for my other hobbies but this one has moved to the front and is just so addicting. Every time I go out I feel like I am going to find Amelia Earhart's plane...or maybe my first silver coin :) soon real soon. I found this forum and see that I just scratched the surface of what is out there to learn...I am all in. The research part of this hobby looks very interesting. I am sure I will have lots of questions but first I have a ton to reading to do. Everyone have a safe Holiday

DirtWarrior

Bronze Member
Jul 15, 2014
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Garrett AT Pro
Vulcan 360 Pin Pointer
Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wel-come to the club ... :occasion14:

Loco-Digger

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2014
Northern O-H-I-O
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
F75 LTD, 1280X Aquanaut, & a Patriot (back-up/loaner)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Welcome to Tnet, Glad to see another Ohioan hooked on this hobby. It's more of an obsession to me, but what the heck, it's not illegal nor immoral. Good Luck

curiousmind

Nov 12, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome! Welcome! I hope you will enjoy being a part of this forum. Happy Holidays!

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: Ohio for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread