Gold Member
Dec 19, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT-PRO
Sandshark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
glad to have you aboard Steve, we like pics of your finds ( or girl friend)

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hey from White Plains, New York! :headbang:

vpnavy

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 15, 2008
York County, PA (USA)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
metal_detector.gif
Welcome Aboard! Take a look at Sub-Forums: California for information (i.e., clubs, etc.) directly related to your state.

Tom_in_CA

Gold Member
Mar 23, 2007
Salinas, CA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Explorer II, Compass 77b, Tesoro shadow X2
Steve, just saw this post. I'm from Salinas, CA. Was just at Dunne park a few weeks ago goofing off. Got 3 or 4 more wheaties and a silver roosie. Back "in the day" (late 1970s/early 1980s) we pulled hundreds of silver from that park. It wasn't unusual to get multiple silvers in a trip there. But it's been worked to smithereens now, obviously :) The hardpan strip around the park was fun to hunt back then, because that's where all the 1950s/60s ice-cream trucks would pull up to the curb to ply their trade. Lots of wheaties and silver from there.

Also got reales and seateds and a $20 gold from the country-sides around there (stage stops, adobe sites, etc....)

Drop me a line, and I'll email you the .jpg of the local paper there did an article on stuff we found when the downtown sidewalks got torn out there , about 12 or 13 years ago.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread